Season Five, Event 2: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

A lot of questions with no answers again, here you go.

"
vstekk wrote:
do i understand it right, that if i made it to lvl 9 with two characters, i will recieve 6 reward points?

thanks for reply
"
ilte wrote:
Nope, only ur highest character will net you points.

vstekk is correct. In Endless Ledge and Descents, you get level bracket points for every character you make. Notice the difference in the rules text:

Signature 2h Solo: Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
1hr Endless Ledge: Prizes for reaching specific levels:

"
Catreina wrote:
What is the list of provisions INCLUDING Scion stuff? I am being told multiple different answers, and would like to know if the screenshot is accurate (no spectral throw) or not

This was the first race after they made modifications to EL, no one knew whether Spectral Throw would be there. Now we do. Spectral Throw is in the starting chest. As far as i noticed, this was the only change to the starting chest, but it's a bit hectic so i might have missed something else.

"
Zorada wrote:
how is it the event has not started and yet people have already done some challanges????????????????

Challenges and races are separate things.

"
cloud1122 wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
The random prices are given out after each event.

is there any way to know who won them?

No.

"
Hey guys after killing the boss on the 3rd map it said talk to Yenna for your quest reward. Is this a bug? I didn't see yena there. Weird

Haha, definitely a bug.

"
Kamro wrote:
Wow sooo many people doing races now chances for random rewards are like Zero

Not to mention Top 20'ing your class is 10x harder than it used to be. Might be time to make Top rewards based on % placement rather than a fixed number. Or at least add a Top 50 and maybe even Top 100 bracket.

"
JagarKlato wrote:
I died at lvl 10, but still no points for me. I cant even find myself in ranks. Name was Jozino

Even if you die at Level 10 in Endless Ledge, you get 3 points for the L9-11 bracket. Looking at your poestatistics.com and pathofexile.com profile pages, you actually did receive the 3 points. Note points are awarded at the end of the race, not at the time of death.

"
Alshadur wrote:
btw, how I can post my equip?

Open a reply, click your character at the top left, click items, exit character inventory. Submit post. Note that Void League characters (Endless Ledge & Descent) can still link items indefinitely, as long as you don't delete the character.

"
nakieon wrote:
Why did I get 5 points from this race when my highest level is 9?

See first reply at top of my post.

"
ZiggyD wrote:
Ended up ranger level 18, cant check ranger rank due to exilestats being fail atm - any idea?

Try poestatistics.com.

"
mladenshterev wrote:
my rank on 2 hour solo was about 1200th. But how many people there are total?

There were ~10626 characters who gained experience in the 2 hour Solo, and ~14025 in this Endless Ledge.

"
StormHunter wrote:
I reached level 16 and got no points and im not appering at the list

From poestatistics looks like you reached level 14, and looking at this site you received the appropriate 4 points. Check your profile page or the season calendar to see your points. If you reached 16, contact support.

"
KoTao wrote:
Timer in this thread is fucked:

Clock is correct for me.

"
Burnsounet wrote:
Hey, I won 5 points for my lvl 14 Scion. Wasn't it supposed to be 4 points until lvl 15 ?

Yes. You got an additional point for reaching lvl 6 with another character "tribalDudeReborn".

"
DjParagon wrote:
Hey guys, are the characters supposed to stay in void in Endless Ledge ? Or is it just taking a bit longer to transfer them this time around ?

As it explains in the OP, Endless Ledge characters go to the Void League. You can never use them, you might as well delete them. EL is designed as a separate mini-game that does not interact with the main game. This way they can design creative new zones, and give you a bunch of gems at the start without affecting the economy of the actual game.

"
KoTao wrote:
And no hostility, just frustrated at seeing much of my (and others) relevant feedback accomplish little or nothing as longterm (and often easily fixed) problems or oversights linger for months or years on end.

Presumably it's not a simple fix and because using players' client-side clock allows GGG to tailor the website race times to your local timezone. Whereas in-game, the PoE client contacts the server to get the "race time-before-start". I think the good far outweighs the bad here.

Gear for my records:
Spoiler
13 Witch

7 Witch

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Hey guys after killing the boss on the 3rd map it said talk to Yenna for your quest reward. Is this a bug? I didn't see yena there. Weird

This has been fixed locally, just didn't quite make it into the last patch, will try to make sure it gets into the next one, it has no actual implications however.
"
unsane wrote:
As it explains in the OP, Endless Ledge characters go to the Void League. You can never use them, you might as well delete them. EL is designed as a separate mini-game that does not interact with the main game. This way they can design creative new zones, and give you a bunch of gems at the start without affecting the economy of the actual game.

Yeah I could not find the info, we have to go to the beginner's guide to find it, alrighty then. ^^

Thanks for all the answers man !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
mladenshterev wrote:
my rank on 2 hour solo was about 1200th. But how many people there are total?

If you check the last page of ranks, there were 14330 people
Winning Is Right, Losing is Wrong, Evolve or Die!
"
nakieon wrote:

Can anyone answer this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/619018
Where you can see the draw prizes awarded?
Or just check Nemesis Stash remove tab?
"
nakieon wrote:
"
nakieon wrote:

Can anyone answer this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/619018

Sigh. I answered it, on the same page you just posted this.

"
wasabisamurai wrote:
Where you can see the draw prizes awarded?
Or just check Nemesis Stash remove tab?

If you won any, the draw prizes appear in a remove tab visible in every league you log onto.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Nov 16, 2013, 5:26:26 AM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

(.....)
You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.
(.....)

Any one is able to see the event history at the profile page?
I only see the rank and the points. No recent events.

thanks
Sorry for my bad English
I can confirm that, nothing under "Recent Events", maybe it needs some time before being activated.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
wrong racezz
Last edited by fibbers on Nov 17, 2013, 10:29:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info