Season Five, Event 1: 2 Hour Solo

Well, was 45 minutes late like usual. Fml.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
customs gaining 10 min on me after wetlands was surprising, I spent more time to get from caverns 2 to waypoint than he did in ancient pyramid
desync into blue room with slow & extra dmg aura
Last edited by Pam on Nov 15, 2013, 4:15:44 PM
Stupid stun desyncs.

Remove fucking stunlocks....

We can't stunblock anymore but mobs still can?
gotta love desync :D
You always get what you give
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/618448
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

• Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points

I could let these sort of nonsensical rewards go without throwing a fit in beta.
I could let these sort of nonsensical rewards go without throwing a fit in the first few seasons.

But really. After 4 seaons, you should have enough data to see that no one is going to clear cruel act 3 catacombs in a two hour race.

And now that we're full release, ya'll should be putting more time into tailoring the reward structures, using the data you have, rather than copy/pasting rewards into time formats that render them completely out of reach.

Sigh. I fully expect to see this copy/pasted into every signature 2-hour for remainder of the season, and probably in future seasons as well. That makes me sad. It also makes me sad that good race feedback, as far back as season 2, has been seemingly ignored, i.e. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/362170 (such feedback is directed toward making race competition more interesting and rewarding for a greater number of players, rather than just the top 1%).

Season 5 was your chance to get the masses addicted to participating in and watching races. I hope that opportunity will not be lost.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Nov 15, 2013, 4:34:51 PM
is there any list where i can see who got stuff like "first fedit pool clear" or something?
Yay, in a second try my level was never lower than half of leader's %D
And then a crowd with "immortal allies" rare said STOPRIGHTTHERE.
BUG REPORT: Guild stash should be disabled in a solo race, otherwise cross player interaction is possible.
Died with 15 minutes left... so annoyed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info