Season Five, Event 1: 2 Hour Solo

"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
What can i say.
I'm SUPER disapointed this races...
When we can get random currency after race is end - that was really fun and motivated me always be a participated in the race. (CBT)
But now. 2 hours spend - 0 alch orbs, 1 chaos. What a reason to spend my time for this? Alt 2D arts on shity uniqs? So bad, so bad...

Considering if you hit 135 points you get two items that are worth over an exalt in the league of your choice...seems okay.

How many hours i need to spend for this? You know how many exalted orbs i can get just running Dominus 5-8 hours per day? This is no compares. This races only for fanboys.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Happy with my very first race! Of course I died twice in the first 20 minutes in the upper submerged-rofl. Ended up level 17 in the beginning of act 2-forrest. If i didn't die 2 times, I might have made level 20. Something to aim for next time.
180, not bad, from 10k
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Just curious, do you still get points for the level you achieved if you die?
Do you get points at all if you aren't in the top 20?
Sorry, just not sure how it all works, even after re-reading the rules a dozen times.
"
Pibadi wrote:

How many hours i need to spend for this? You know how many exalted orbs i can get just running Dominus 5-8 hours per day? This is no compares. This races only for fanboys.

So why do you even bother posting in this thread? "This thing isn't for me, so I'm gonna bitch and moan about it instead of just ignoring it and let the people that actually enjoy it enjoy it." Are you really that self-centered? You want currency, go do what gets you currency then. No need to spread your disease of bitterness to the happy people.
Last edited by TommiHelm on Nov 15, 2013, 5:30:05 PM
This was my second race of all time and I got 19th Ranger with zero practice, so I'm very happy. I made some big mistakes and I'm sure that I can get 1-2 more levels in my next race if I correct these and have some better weapon RNG (I had a long bow from ledge until the last 5 minutes of the race when I found an upgrade).
IGN: Noobslayer
Last edited by xNoobslayer on Nov 15, 2013, 5:35:15 PM
didnt do too well, really failed my a1 and a2 progress. one thing that really hit me a1 was leaving ledge lv5½ after entering at 4. no ms boots, no quicksilver. fucked up with my links and equipped chest for most of the act 2, ended up with 1:25 vaal kill. my a2 time was 34min lol...
"
Current Season Rewards: 1/1000

AWWWW YEAHHH

I wasn't prepared at all. Didn't know what I was doing really. Died twice and stopped to eat part way through. Gained experience though in what I need to know next time.

Congratz to all who did well.
IGN: _Mattyb
Last edited by iMattyb on Nov 15, 2013, 5:45:16 PM
How do you link your items from this race?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info