People getting beta invites who haven't been to the website in 6 months!

I have noticed a few people over the last 2 days, and after they removed the Vet timer, who haven't ever posted on the forums OR haven't even visited the website since March or earlier who are getting beta invites! Can't GGG implement some sort of mechanism that weeds out people who don't care as much as those of us who do, and invite registrants who have been visitng the website in a regular or semi-regular timespan!
I think they should just give me and you an invite... we'd really appreciate it!
Yup... -_- saw loads yesterday. People who were inactive for 20+ weeks... with 0 posts.

Just woken up at 7 am, no key fml ;(
/Duckzz
"
wasteman wrote:
Yup... -_- saw loads yesterday. People who were inactive for 20+ weeks... with 0 posts.

Just woken up at 7 am, no key fml ;(

FMAL = f*** matt alens life.

lol
man, wonder if the timers time should be lowered, or a mass give away to the first comers? Does beta have team play or strictly solo?
For those chosen, their time has come.
"
Kuse wrote:
man, wonder if the timers time should be lowered, or a mass give away to the first comers? Does beta have team play or strictly solo?

So you say the first comers... those people who this post is about that joined then never checked? Man u picked the right spot for that post!
Haha, well would be nice. Espicially how its been going. Also, what does GGG mean? I'm not much of an abbreviator, and havnt seen that term other than people posting about it. Well if its team, we got to play sometime
For those chosen, their time has come.
Chris has already said that people like that still visit the site, they just do not log in. They deserve as much of a chance as you do.
yea people like that deserve a change we know that but dont u see everyone that is getting beta key is from few days ago sign up. i been waiting a long time its gone be a year this month the 8
"
bluegame wrote:
yea people like that deserve a change we know that but dont u see everyone that is getting beta key is from few days ago sign up. i been waiting a long time its gone be a year this month the 8

Sure you found the game before others, but looking at your posts you didn't really do anything for that 1 year...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info