People getting beta invites who haven't been to the website in 6 months!

"
Ritsum wrote:
Chris has already said that people like that still visit the site, they just do not log in. They deserve as much of a chance as you do.

Your right.. we should go on the vague chance...
Well, there are some key, that goes to active users, but as I saw its 1-3 out of 10 who uses forum. So I can't see the 10x chance. But I got time :)
"
havenger wrote:
Well, there are some key, that goes to active users, but as I saw its 1-3 out of 10 who uses forum. So I can't see the 10x chance. But I got time :)

It just means there is over 10 times the amount of people who do not actively use the forums compared to the people who do use it.
"
It just means there is over 10 times the amount of people who do not actively use the forums compared to the people who do use it.

I guess youre right. I myself only started to actively use the forums yesterday :)
I didn't log in for 5 months after I made my account, until the beta started. That doesn't mean I wasn't checking the news, reading the dev diaries, gawking at the weekly screenshots, and browsing the forums.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Whiteboy it doest matter whenever u where here or not been here and been active sure is worst than just coming and going
Read my sig for this. I've been active for TWO days, and I see the complete crap it is when I see someone who NEVER logged on since there account was made retarded. And without Vet timer i don't think ill ever get in the beta with out amazing luck. D:

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

People, who havent login since months will get an email with the beta activation too, and will come to test. Would it be better, if you would not see, who gets the beta acc? Cause every other game works like that. Everyone signed up for beta with registering to the forum. But this topic has been talked through several times.
Yes i would prefer it to be hidden because so far the majority at least for me has been inactive accounts that gets picked, and most active dont get picked.. thats just wrong.
I guess that includes me as I never posted until I got a beta key and I made my account last year or how about my 2 friends who are also in the beta made their accounts last year as well and haven't even posted yet let alone logged on. However they play the game, just because they didn't log on doesn't mean they're inactive and GGG knows this as they can see it all.

There have been a million topics on this issue and each time it's ended the same. Just stop making them already, everything is working as it should.

Or better yet just hide the timer altogether to stop these 'QQ inactive acc' threads.
Last edited by italianmango1 on Sep 4, 2011, 12:18:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info