terrible luck

If you have not given up by now, you wont give up.

http://www.kongregate.com/

It may help you pass some days.[/quote]

I love this website, I am level 17. name: SPAMattack
Oh and im dying for the beta as well. :( To be honest, this is my way of killing time waiting for diablo 3... its double the exile
So sad, I have been checking here multiple times a day for a few weeks!I have tried my darnest to get a key too. Entered a contest, which the website holding the contest asked you to write something short, and then they just lazily selected people at random! I was quite annoyed by that since I followed the instructions, and wrote something completely out of the blue, and they then stated how they changed their mind and selected the winners by a random method!
To be honest it should be pretty easy for GGG to spot some people that have created multiple accounts. I mean the ones that have basically used the same name with a different number at the end.

So far I've seen two examples of this which sucks but when it comes down to it, people will always find a way to cheat a system.

I would say they should introduce a system that handed out beta keys to the most active forums users but then we'd have bots spamming the forums to up thier post counts.
"
Pabsmear wrote:
So sad, I have been checking here multiple times a day for a few weeks!I have tried my darnest to get a key too. Entered a contest, which the website holding the contest asked you to write something short, and then they just lazily selected people at random! I was quite annoyed by that since I followed the instructions, and wrote something completely out of the blue, and they then stated how they changed their mind and selected the winners by a random method!

Big Question:
Did you really think you were going to get a beta key in the first place? or did you Beleive that they were lying all along
Is so funny... i waiting for a key like a couple of weeks and still dont get it. Faster i get a key for Vindictus EU. In first random givaway ;p. But i don't have a same luck in Path Of Exile ;( so sad...
I want to live... I want to survive... I want a Beta Key ;D...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info