terrible luck

jesus i got such a bad luck even been checking furoms for a week and nothing yet i wonder just how many multi account there is?
"
bluegame wrote:
jesus i got such a bad luck even been checking furoms for a week and nothing yet i wonder just how many multi account there is?

I feel ya, sure I have not been waiting that long but as a person trying to be apart of the community and trying to help it saddens me when a "Contest" about something random gets won by someone with next to none forum posts and the forum posts they do have is spam. Sure not all of mine are helpful but I do try.
at this point what i think is worng is not the beta timer or the way they choose accounts but the amount of accounts that people have...and word already stared going on with people selling or trading then for ff keys
Yeah, I wish they would at least acknowledge active forum users. But it is hard to tell who creates multi accounts and who just has family that all want to play. Even I have a family member that registered at my house, just to annoy me by trying to get in before me anyway.

I still hate these contests though. I suck at writing stuff that stands out or I fumble with my words :'(
Just hang in there :) I know its agonizing waiting. GL
"

Best post i have seen on this forum in a long while. Couldn't agree more bro
"

Oh god I laughed out loud so much when I saw your name on the timer, dammed Kitten Killer >.> j/k
Lol hang in there huh i can tell u havet been waiting as long as we have checking forums everyday...i am pretty much giving up soon so if i ever get a key i wont know
I'm trying to keep a level head every time I see this timer not list my name... o_o
"
bluegame wrote:
Lol hang in there huh i can tell u havet been waiting as long as we have checking forums everyday...i am pretty much giving up soon so if i ever get a key i wont know

If you have not given up by now, you wont give up.

http://www.kongregate.com/

It may help you pass some days.
Last edited by Ritsum on Sep 4, 2011, 1:55:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info