PoE or D3

Well i dont know if you can compare them but what i get from both is.

D3 Positives
1 Great graphics
2 Smooth gameplay
3 Story

D3 Negitives
1 Character builds are limited
2 levle cap at 60
3 Cains death :(

================================

POE Positives
1 Great Character build variaty
2 Gems and leveling gems
3 Item motifucations

POE Negitives
1 Recysling of enemies is too much and inbetween
2 Story theres no real story that really jumps out at you, like d2 and d3 stories
3 All dungeons look too much of the same, and areas are too short from a to b
"
LadyJava wrote:

D3 Positives
1 Great graphics
2 Smooth gameplay
3 Story

D3 Negitives
1 Character builds are limited
2 levle cap at 60
3 Cains death :(

================================

POE Positives
1 Great Character build variaty
2 Gems and leveling gems
3 Item motifucations

POE Negitives
1 Recysling of enemies is too much and inbetween
2 Story theres no real story that really jumps out at you, like d2 and d3 stories
3 All dungeons look too much of the same, and areas are too short from a to b

Keep in mind that most of the story elements aren't even in the game yet. They are to be revealed with act 3 (at least this was the case last time I checked, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)
all responding on how smooth d3 runs how about PoE you wont need a super advance computer to play it right? its not to much req for it? :S
I like the diablo stories since i playd all 3 games the story is a big part of it and im still going to keep play both games, D3 i like with the new paragon level system but the drops ar so not legit as PoE is about from what i got out from the forum still havent got a chanse to try it so im keeping my Play time at the forum to keep my self updated on the game and how they prio what and leech what in game. And yet from what i saw on the Gameplay videos on PoE the graphic is nicely done looks much like D2 the char build hope the gear thing from d2 comes around tho it was a pain to simular skins on the gear isent a good idé, And i dont know about you but if they would bring in wings and other stuff like in the mayor fantasy games like Runes of Magic i would not favor that i want the more realistic like D2 and D3 its still fantasy yes but its more realistic then having a pair of wings running around like your a manga char from some Twisted fantasy :/ No ofence to all fantasy lovers.
To Glory and Beyond! RippsaN out!.
Check out my Threads! -Farming system and Drops? -PoE or D3?
-Beta invite timer thing. -Class system.
"
LadyJava wrote:

D3 Positives
1 Great graphics
2 Smooth gameplay
3 Story

Are you serious? You enjoyed the D3 story? Did you play D2? I thought the story was more of an insult to any Diablo-lore-fan than a continuation of D2's tale.
There are a ton of stuff that's just plain stupid.. so.. I really don't know how you managed to enjoy that. :/
PoE Graphics > D3 graphics. D3 does have very quality graphics, but they are far too soft and pastel like for an aRPG game like Diablo. PoE's graphics (max settings / AF of course) are extremely sharp and the textures very detailed. The light radius is proper and dungeons are very dark. In D3 it looks like the dungeons are set with 21st century lighting and all. Not cool.

Story wise, D3 was absolutely horrible. Really, really bad. PoE's story and lore are superb, and told through NPC's and your own exploration. It's not thrown in your face everytime you play.

D3 has very good gameplay, and some good looking Legendary's, but that's about the only highlights from the game.

PoE has every good aRPG aspect. The dev's are exerienced with aRPG's and it shows, unlike D3's.

-OGS
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

"
RippsaN wrote:
all responding on how smooth d3 runs how about PoE you wont need a super advance computer to play it right? its not to much req for it? :S

When talking about smoothness people are talking about the gameplay. The gameplay itself feels really smooth, while in PoE it still feels a little bit clunky. I think noone can deny this.
"
Asphael wrote:
"
LadyJava wrote:

D3 Positives
1 Great graphics
2 Smooth gameplay
3 Story

Are you serious? You enjoyed the D3 story? Did you play D2? I thought the story was more of an insult to any Diablo-lore-fan than a continuation of D2's tale.
There are a ton of stuff that's just plain stupid.. so.. I really don't know how you managed to enjoy that. :/

The writing for D3's dialogue is so ham-fisted I thought I'd need to make a sandwich out of it just to stomach even a mouthful. To call it forced would be a violent understatement. Hell, it's not even dialogue, it's exposition pretending to be foreshadowing. It is genuinely BAD.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
LOL right on charan. The story in D3 was just plain boring. I have seen story's written by primary school children with more depth.
I think we should also note, regarding stability and smoothness, that this game is still in closed beta.
For the record i have played d1.d2.lod and d3 and now poe.

The story yes it was good because there was somany alements and so much of the story just was not fond of cain part and his demise. so thats why i say more depth in the story here should be put in place, because thats what i miss from d2 and d3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info