GIVING AWAY 3 KEYS TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT MOST! (0/3 REMAIN)

Hey!

I also found this game a week ago , been waiting for d3 for ages and when i found this i fell in love =). I have been watching these forums and timer closely for a week.

I´ve been in on the irc channel learning more and more about the game.

I have already decided what char i will try and what specc i will choose, i have asked other beta members for their intel and im more than ready to give it a go.

Thanks for spreading your keys to community.
Hey! Reading this thread make me thing and i dont realy have anything to show/tell that will make me be the top one canditate for a key and a poitless ( give me a key pls ) post will be a waste. So i think you should give one of yours keys to a person whos name is Netalya,i found her reasons worthy of the beta access.

Its just a suggestion.

Im sorry for my bad spelling.

Thank you!
Last edited by Deathkingtwo on Jun 11, 2020, 8:41:56 PM
My reason probably sucks but who cares I'll give it a shot anyway, I'll keep it short.

Brother and I love Diablo and Diablo clones, both signed up here to get in, haven't. Told some friends about it, they signed up, also haven't got in. If I get this beta key it won't just be me playing, I'll be sharing it with my brother and friends (Guess who gets to make a time schedule :v)

Other reasons may include us all giving feedback to GGG and trying to help come up with helpful ideas to help improve anything that doesn't seem right.
Since I'm sick of these threads and trying to be super creative I'll just re-post what I did in the last giveaway.

I am an avid gamer looking to do some serious testing. I would log hours daily into the game. I would also post feedback daily to the devs about bugs and anything else I could find.

Since learning about the beta I have lived on these forums, and that would not change once I got in. WTB more forums to post in then just this one! Best of luck to you and whoever gets your key! Cheers.
RegnarDrowsII - 79 DW Ranger, #6 One month race 10/16/2012
How in the heck can anyone here convince you that they "deserve" a key? *shrugs*

The facts -- I've haunted this web-site and forum for over a year now, just following the game progress. I activated an account here on the opening day of the closed beta (8/10), with the hopes to get in for testing.

I sincerely feel that I'm as deserving as the next guy. Hopefully you won't hold it against me, that I've only opened an account since the start of beta.

~Cheers
If you don't give me a beta key i will rip your god damn face off and wear it on your mothers funeral.
Last edited by henryezell on Sep 3, 2011, 10:17:48 PM
I got pink eye and had to miss my fishing trip this weekend so ... Ya.

Fud
If posible pass 1 onto me i will be able to put it to good use and if i get extra invites ill pass it onto other people, from my ac creation i would be appear to be new but have actualy been coming by here for a few months. I have work but also have a lot of free time to play test the game and would report bugs and issues that i come across.

either way congrats to the people that get it.
I would like a key if at all possible i would play a game a lot, but i also wish i had created my account here ages rather then a few days ago.

good luck to us all to get into beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info