2 Beta Keys to give out here

I'll be playing hardcore. And, if I get a key, I'll record all of my gameplay and upload it to youtube and share. It'll be recorded in 1080p and maxed graphics. I just built a new PC 2 weeks ago.

this is my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/digitalcrosshair
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
I would play softcore at first when I joined, and possible hard core if I learned about the game more. I been waiting like the rest hehe and would love an opportunity to play the game. Id like to join these badass ladder races to :D
I'll play hardcore.
I'll be playing in the softcore league as well, at least until I get my bearings. Since I'm currently on summer vacation, it leaves me ample time to focus on the game. And what is better than beta testers with too much time on their hands, right?
both softcore and hardcore. at first.
Hardcore I figure;.
"
BoDy wrote:
Gz to CoMmAnD0o, he won the other contest with the band guessing :P

Yes! I forgot to edit my post here, please consider everyone who's posted except for me as I have already won a beta key.
Won a contest courtesy of "ardikus" and he gave me a beta key! <3
MMORPG/RPG gaming history: WoW, Rift, Aion, Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.
"
CoMmAnD0o wrote:
"
BoDy wrote:

Yes! I forgot to edit my post here, please consider everyone who's posted except for me as I have already won a beta key.

Hey CommandOo dont we meet earlier this day in the streamchannel of the coke guy? Was fun...lol Congratz for getting your key :D
Softcore, I'm a fan of the story, and want to explore first and then hone my skills later.
"
capon wrote:
"
CoMmAnD0o wrote:
"
BoDy wrote:

Hey CommandOo dont we meet earlier this day in the streamchannel of the coke guy? Was fun...lol Congratz for getting your key :D

Haha yes we did chat a little on Hesmen's livestream. T'was definitely a fun filled time we all had.
Won a contest courtesy of "ardikus" and he gave me a beta key! <3
MMORPG/RPG gaming history: WoW, Rift, Aion, Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info