2 Beta Keys to give out here

I would love a beta key please and i would play hardcore, thanks.
id like one of those please, ill be playing hardcore :D
I would really love one. To describe how must I would love to have one I even gave my WoW Battle Chest account without receiving anything and being scammed. I would play Softcore and would be grateful to you!

EDIT: Thanks a lot for making this, even if I don't win, you will be one of my favorite Give away guys because you gave 2 keys AWAY!

Edit: Here is the mail I sent if you want prove:

I have got a WoW Battle Chest account and I could give it to you if you let get to play Path of Exile Beta, please let me just play a little bit! Look you can even have my account screwed this! I hope you let me in but oh well, if you don't I just need to have patience! Now that this:

Carlos-Lopes98@hotmail.com
Pass: Naruto98

Here, have this World of Warcraft Battle Chest account! Please just do me a favor and don't change the pass, and one more thing. PLZ let me just play a little bit of PoE, I would create a character and play on my own, I wouldn't touch your character!

You can go there and check my account because this was real (unless that guy already changed the pass)
Hmm... What should I write here?
Last edited by Carlos9699 on Sep 3, 2011, 6:54:28 PM
I would play both but would start out on hardcore first been here everyday for 2 weeks stright for a key would love to get one today. :)
Would love a key, I'll be playing a hardcore marauder.. HC seems to be the only way to go.
IGN: Rotten
Ignore my post, won a key from another post!
Won a contest courtesy of "ardikus" and he gave me a beta key! <3
MMORPG/RPG gaming history: WoW, Rift, Aion, Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.
Last edited by CoMmAnD0o on Sep 3, 2011, 7:47:12 PM
:)
Last edited by TeamIGB on Sep 4, 2011, 4:59:19 PM
Hardcore meleee only!
I will play a marauder in the hardcore league , cause i love a challenge =)

And yeah i have been watching these forums constantly , and in the irc channel , seems far away =/
Last edited by Blajjan on Sep 3, 2011, 6:54:51 PM
Ohh dude, you could really make my day, been looking for this momment for so long, better then the timer i guess .. :)

Hardcore always, unless my GF got in too
Last edited by Wyvernic on Sep 3, 2011, 7:19:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info