2 Beta Keys to give out here

Just like all of you, I was waiting for my named to get picked. Aug 19th came and I got in, ive been addicted to the game since.

At least 2 of the 6 keys are up for grabs from the HC Ladder race. (waiting on friends to see if they want the others).

Id like to give 2 of them away now. Please post if you would like one. Also post what league you will be playing in, Softcore or Hardcore.

Ill choose 2 people from the thread 30 minutes from now :)
I would love one! I've been dying to test the game out.

I'll bew playing on hardcore myself.
i would like to get pls. i would play hardcore. thx

I love the hackn slay genre and played diablo 1+2, sacred 1+2, Mythos, Titan Quest, Torchlight and more.
Last edited by Marshel on Sep 3, 2011, 7:14:25 PM
Well, I'd love to have one and will play HC.
IGN: Nazhand (Standard), Gaurithoth (Anarchy)
I would love one. I'll be in the HC league.
Been here since April, I'd love to participate if I can get the game downloaded in time! :D

I'll be looking forward to this thread 30 minutes from now, regardless thank you for being so kind to everyone.

Hardcore Ranger / Hardcore Lightning Witch
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."
Last edited by Serotriptomine on Sep 3, 2011, 6:53:45 PM
Description:

I have not yet personally gained access to beta, my brother who sits next to me has. So I just play off his computer when he's not and have been streaming online to players answering questions and voicing my concerns. I have voiced my concerns and opinions about my first impression of the game and what is missing from the core. I would like to stream video to players of my brother and myself playing together to show some group dynamics and the development of the party system as it is released. As PvP is developed I will continue to join the Cutthroat league to show optimal skill allocation. I have a small audience nightly that I Stream to, and will continue to do so.

I Also intend to provide endless amounts of feedback relating to balancing and dynamics that will affect PvP, which is my personal main concern.

Stream Feed:
Here

Impression Post:
Here
Last edited by Beros on Sep 3, 2011, 7:12:28 PM
Would love a key, I will be playing Hardcore league as well.
I'd be happy to take the burden of the key from you ;) and of course I'd be playing HC because I'm a real man! :P

congrats on your win in the ladder race btw
Congrats for the race, I would like a key very much, i`m "drooling" to get inside of this beta, i`m watching and talking in this forums lately more than with my friends :)
I will play SC league 1st, to get into the game, then i`l go for HC for sure. Gz to whoever you wanna choose. Good luck mate.
Thanks Jonus for the invite, you are the best !
I stopped hacking the timer ! :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info