2 Beta Keys to give out here

I would try them both, soft and hardcore and then decide whats better and stick to it. But overall, i just want too test this game becouse it is really good, as far i saw in gameplay videos.
So, it would be nice to have that key :)
Cheers!
I would like one, if it pleases you.

And I would honestly play either/or hardcore and softcore, I just can't wait to play the game.

And would you PM if you ever do this again, just in case I don't get picked, and my friend has been waiting with me. Thanks!
Softcore only. Thanks.
Yes i would like to get my hands on one.
I would play Hardcore and Softcore.
Softcore to figure out how the game works, hardcore to challenge myself.
I always end up in the hardcore modes of games.
Honestly i'd love a Key, i'm currently investing time (wasting time) in other mmorpg's just to fill a void while I wait for that damned timer....

I'm off work on a medical leave and will be off for quite some time, so i've got everything I need to play the game until my fingers turn to bone.

Either way, thank you extremely for the chance and for your generousity!
HC League:
Sywricka (the 2nd) - 37 Witch
Mebryn (the 3rd) - 21 Duelist
I would die for a key but hopefully my future hardcore ranger will live a little longer. ;-)
im choosing Softscore because i will be kinda new ! after playing softcore for sometime i will go to HC for sure.
But first SC , i cant lie myself :)
I would love to get a Beta key.

I would play Hardcore, cause i love the feeling to live a dangerous life.
And i want to PvP against other Hardcore Players! :)

Greetings
Mr_Pablo
HC because i will try to play if its like real and try not to die :)
But for sure i wont play alone, i want a coop.
thnx
"
BoDy wrote:
Congrats for the race, I would like a key very much, i`m "drooling" to get inside of this beta, i`m watching and talking in this forums lately more than with my friends :)
I will play SC league 1st, to get into the game, then i`l go for HC for sure. Gz to whoever you wanna choose. Good luck mate.

Love the honesty, I dont blame you going SC first. Takes awhile to learn the skill trees, the skills and also gear. The first few HC chars can be a pain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info