Ideas for cool beta key giveaways

If you had a beta key to give away, how would you do it? There are a lot of creative minds out there so I'm interested to see what clever ways people can come up with. Who knows, perhaps soon you will be in a position to put your plan into action. GO GO!
I would run a lottery with 10 winners. Once the 10 are chosen I would fly them out to a remote location where we'll play a game of bobbing for apples. The key itself would be glued to one of the apples.

May the best man win.
Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I beat you with until you understand who is in command.
I would give it to one of my friends, so they can play with me.
If a friend didn't want it or I had more than one I would do a haiku contest.
Post a puzzle, who gives answer first win.
I will quit smoking and dota if i get a key.
I have plenty of time(8++) to play.
I also offer slavery.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6677
Slicer had the best one imo! Very well thoughout haha.
write the betakey on a piece of paper and do chatroulette, first who finds the paper - gets the key :D
have a beta account and im gonna give it away for some1 that follow's my stream but.

im gonna quit play this week so sometime this week im gonna do a post about it :)
"
zandr wrote:
have a beta account and im gonna give it away for some1 that follow's my stream but.

im gonna quit play this week so sometime this week im gonna do a post about it :)

why are you quiting? :O
Work started this september...wont have time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info