"There has been a patch..." UNABLE TO LOG IN

I just got finished playing for a few hours since the last patch push, went to change characters by logging out and then back in, and got:

"There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile."

Needless to say, restarting didn't help and there's no new patch available.
Load screen says 0.9.13i.
Last edited by pneuma on Dec 18, 2012, 2:08:10 AM
Same here. (Win 7)

It installed the 0.9.13i Patch 2 times for me.
Both times the game worked yesterday, but today i get the same Massage like the guy above me.

Know issue?
Know solutions?
Last edited by Maniac on Dec 19, 2012, 1:51:41 AM
Just ran packcheck and found nothing.
Im reinstalling atm, i tell you my Results in 1 Hour^^
We are looking at this issue with Pnuema currently.

Maniac - let us know how the reinstall goes.

I came looking to see if anything about this was posted. I can sign in the game just fine but i have been disconnected/ lost connection several (maybe 4) times in the last 2 days - each time it tells me in the left bottom corner that there is a patch that i need to download. I close down, re open and it loads through the launcher, green bar flys across and i have to hit the gold LAUNCH button to open the game but there is not actually a patch going in. IT then lets me log back in as per normal.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

New Install works fine, and i restartet the game some times and no Patch 0.9.13i reinstalling ither.

Now i can try to reproduce the Spectre Necro cursing my entire Army thingy. See you in the thread there^^
So after discussing quite a bit with Qarl, I have a question for anyone with this bug.

Are you launching the game through Steam?
If so, try and launch it from its install location.
I got em without Steam.
I have steam installed on my computer but PoE does not go through it, i installed it seperately as far as i know.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info