The amount of 12 year olds begging to get in is damn annoying

"
cwebs wrote:
"
killerking wrote:
woah. it's crazy how you personally know so many of the people on the forum in real life.

Also crazy that you're friends with tons of 12 year olds; that's highly frowned upon in the USA.

You ARE their friend right?
You're not stalking these 12 year olds taking notes on wrinkly stained piece of tattered notebook paper all their deepest secrets, age, likes / dislikes, favorite candy...

SOMEONE CALL CHRIS HANSEN!

I hope with all my might that this guy dont come across a key, there is no better guilt then the guy who accuses. Keep this strange person who thinks 12 year olds are game for se**** #$%^%$ off of sites and games like this. Honestly any game in existent's like this is going to attract the younger generation, we do not want them victimized by people like this. They are important, they keep gaming alive!!!!!!! killerking should never post again with such disrespect it's not what these forums are about.

He was mocking the original poster. Obviously he wasn't being serious...
ok
Last edited by cwebs on Sep 7, 2011, 7:49:07 PM
Im not taking offense, you're the one getting mad. Just saying you're getting trolled really~
"
OminancE wrote:

He was mocking the original poster. Obviously he wasn't being serious...

As OminancE said, OP was making an ass out of himself by calling the beggars "12 year olds". The only person I was trolling at was OP, it really shouldn't have trolled you cwebs; don't know why it did. Possibly you're hypersensitive. Furthermore I hate when people equate age to maturity, that's why I posted here in the first place.
"
striderjb wrote:
Topic. Anyone agree? Hahaha.

I don't see the difference between now and then.

Back then, it was filled with timer bitching and begging for betakey from developers.

Now it's filled with begging betakeys from other users and bitching about the friend invite change.

Oh, and this thread is as useless as they are.
"
Starcraft42 wrote:
I am 40 and begging.
What have I become?

An annoying 12 year old!

+1 to finding fountain of youth! Yay!

you sir are awesome
thats why you probally are in beta atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info