The amount of 12 year olds begging to get in is damn annoying

Topic. Anyone agree? Hahaha.
It was bound to happen with the beta invite change they made. Being as there is really nothing we can do about it aside from not coming back to the forums to see the begging, I propose we support GGG in their decision to give the beta invite power to existing beta members. Who knows maybe it will really work out for the best in the end.
I agree, even though it hasn't been confirmed how many beta members got keys, everyone seems to just assume that each and every beta member has 3 extra keys laying around and is too busy to be bothered to hand any out. It's kinda sad really.
HC League:
Sywricka (the 2nd) - 37 Witch
Mebryn (the 3rd) - 21 Duelist
I stinks that begging is the only way to increase your chances to get into the beta.

I like the idea of user run contests, although the criteria for winning can be a little strange..
I am 40 and begging.
What have I become?

An annoying 12 year old!

+1 to finding fountain of youth! Yay!
Last edited by Starcraft42 on Sep 3, 2011, 1:56:25 AM
Could be far worse, they could have just removed the veteran timer and said "good luck guys, remember open beta in 2 months"

Anyway did beta players get more than 1 key each?
Ummm... Bound to happen they gave keys to people for friend use... Obviously this would happen as a result. Also you will see a lot of people using keys as power over the people who are wanting them so badly. People need to feel good about them selves so making others beg, play games, and just wait is power. If I had a extra key I would make a post saying the person that can post on this forum in the next 20 mins that has been here the longest gets the key. Not as a game but because they deserve it.
Death is inevitable exile.
Well what do you expect? They basically reduced the amount of people who get a beta from timer by half.

So there really isn't any option for people to get into beta but pleading on forums (those who don't have any friends playing PoE).
woah. it's crazy how you personally know so many of the people on the forum in real life.

Also crazy that you're friends with tons of 12 year olds; that's highly frowned upon in the USA.

You ARE their friend right?
You're not stalking these 12 year olds taking notes on wrinkly stained piece of tattered notebook paper all their deepest secrets, age, likes / dislikes, favorite candy...

SOMEONE CALL CHRIS HANSEN!
A lot of begging but that happens.
Last edited by cwebs on Sep 7, 2011, 7:48:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info