Doors and paysafecard update

Doors, seriously? every closed area is a damn labyrinth and now doors? There is alot of escape routes altho you can get cornered and die, but thats the whole point of closed areas, isn't it?
There should be a mob that creates doors and closes them behind you when u're trying to escape. NOT the other way around..

And if you think about it... the difference between pay2win and NOT pay2win(cosmetics) is exactly that.. When cash is involved, things get easier.

Will cosmetics make things easier? absolutely not.
Will doors? well actually.. How can you even die in an area like prison by using doors..

No offense, the game is awesome.. Thats why I care and I'm trying to hopefully change your mind on any similar thing that you want to implement in to the game.

Hate me all you want but the fact is.. the only hard areas are the closed ones. Guess that changes now.

The more the game becomes easier the less we appriciate it.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the door idea? Sure seems that way.. Whats up with you people.

Peace out.
IGN: Rakunish
"
Rakunish wrote:
The more the game becomes easier the less we appriciate it.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the door idea? Sure seems that way.. Whats up with you people.

Peace out.
I cant go into details but...there were a couple situations with doors in alpha that made the game harder for me and almost caused me to die, having doors doesnt necessarily mean the game will be easier. You should give them a chance before you shun them.

I was being silly when I suggested you should be able to close them, because something like that could potentially make things easier. Its not really fair on the mobs if you can close doors that they cant open =P. Maybe in PvP/Cut-throat opening and closing doors could work but not really in PvE
Can make it harder too, not seeing what is in an area and opening a door to such place adds the risks of getting 1 shot by mobs.
IGN: Bainling
"
Sprint wrote:
Can make it harder too, not seeing what is in an area and opening a door to such place adds the risks of getting 1 shot by mobs.

In the military we called this the "fatal funnel" :P
"
metisuneatn wrote:
"
sallee wrote:
why not add campfires in game.I dunno what use whould be with it lol but i think campfires in deserted world suits this game.Maybe campfires could reset our potions without going back to urban places xD

Or give rested exp :o

I'd think thats unneeded and kinda like every mmo out there that has campfires.

The real question is: do we get costumes in the micro trans shop ._. my god i will spend so much money if we do...

Because you haven't spent 'so much money' already?!

__

About the doors: +1 for disappointment regarding the one-wayness but it's a start. That which can open can be closed. Eventually.

(Sorry, watching too much Buffy lately.)

Rakunish: no offence but wait until you see it before you judge whether or not the presence of doors makes the game easier. Thanks. :)
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Some monsters should be able to open doors. Like necromancers, they're clever for sure.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Now I just wonder how totems are going to interact with doors/doorways already a hassle with them and if I can cast totems into rooms that are closed or if the LOS will not be there though I can currently cast into rooms I don't have LOS.
Doors, AND finally a way for me to support GGG? Ja, is denn heut' scho Weihnachten?

Now then, the only thing left is to make those doors work more than once. Open. Close. Open. Close. Open. Close. Open! Ah, I can already feel the compulsion to have all doors in a dungeon open settling into the back of my brain.

But first I'll have a little happy dance.

/happy dance
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Yeaaaa...can't wait when paysafecard feature will be available :)
"
Charan wrote:
About the doors: +1 for disappointment regarding the one-wayness but it's a start.

indeed. doors you can go in and out of would be sweet!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info