Dec 14: 3h Turbo Party HC

"
Chris wrote:
I used a different technique for awarding them this time, so if you notice any problems, please PM me.

Beside the unusual charnaming for the reward holder, all seems fine and working as intended here.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Dec 13, 2012, 4:30:45 PM
Great race this time!

Almost no desyncs!

And Brutus had it coming, because Hillock presented me nicely with:

Spoiler
Unavailable

And some minor mentionables

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Last edited by Visuv on Dec 13, 2012, 4:35:09 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Click on Reply, then click up here:

that opens up like a menu with your chars/inventories.
then you just click on the items and it adds a bunch of gibberish code.

please use spoiler tags when linking so it gives a nice menu:
Spoiler
LIKE THIS YO!

Aha like this?

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Thanks mate :))
Last edited by Fladdermasken on Dec 13, 2012, 4:33:50 PM
Tried partying for the first time. Was 4 of us - me - dw shadow, witch, maradeur and ranger. Started pretty good, but then our mara suddenly left, in 5 minutes witch died. So racing stopped. Ranger also died at lvl 11 at graveyard, thanks to rhoas.
So we ended up lvling with new maradeur, i reached 20, he - 17. BTW Merveil was really hard for 2 of us.
Got pretty good drop this time - gcp at terraces, many rares and some other orbs:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Gear (great dagger from Brutus):
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Last edited by Sumroach on Dec 13, 2012, 4:39:00 PM
Turbo is like a completely different game unplayable for me. I get desyncs also at normal mode, but hardly ever deadly. I ran with 260 life on a witch through the prison and life was just gone at some point.
Was a pretty normal race, I didn't have to do anything difficult besides a low level dweller and running to coves, so I ended up being first in the party with XP. Its nice to be first overall, though I know 99% of that has to do with our party.

Made this with a chance orb, might be the best mace I've ever made in a race so that was nice.
Spoiler
Unavailable

I still think that the early marauder mana game is a little tough to manage given some of the melee changes to damage for our early skills. When I play templar but go the same build of groundslam, the one point in 40% mana regen until I don't need it any longer goes a long way to making the early levels tolerable. Granted a lot of this is alleviated by reaching RT, but I don't remember having any of these issues some months ago. Some of it could be slightly more server lag given the exponential growth of race participants from PoE's surging popularity.

Still, I feel like adjusting HS and GS to be 1-2 mana less in cost and then by skill level 4-5 having the cost remain at the current level would be enough to alleviate a lot of the mana issues I seem to see. (at least off the top of my head I thought the cost went up over time, not just from stacking supports)
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Dec 14, 2012, 12:41:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info