Dec 14: 3h Turbo Party HC

Damn that was so fun! Second race for me, first was yesterday and i died. I honestly did not think i had any chance on this one by doing it alone. I finished it level 14 as a ranger (15th ranger if i'm not wrong). I almost died versus Chatters who froze me, i managed to flee but it was really close. GG all.
And how do you peaple Link your charater to this thread? Something I have always wonder?
Last edited by Fladdermasken on Dec 13, 2012, 4:17:16 PM
Click on Reply, then click up here:

that opens up like a menu with your chars/inventories.
then you just click on the items and it adds a bunch of gibberish code.

please use spoiler tags when linking so it gives a nice menu:
Spoiler
LIKE THIS YO!
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Last edited by tamtsu on Dec 13, 2012, 4:21:07 PM
6th best duelist with a playtime of less than 90 minutes (just decided to jump in around half of the race was gone) - not that bad ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Unavailable
Died at level 9 to brutus... he literally had 1 hit left and i was half hp so i started to run... desynced and died... remade new templar... made it to level 27 and a half... got the luckiest rolls ever... at coves got 15 percent movement speed boots... and at western orb of chanced a random spike maul and got this...

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

wanted to get level 30+ this race as a solo templar... probably would have if it werent for that desyncing brutus! maybe next time
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
sigh same story as every race.
Start with 5 end with 2 party players.

We were pretty much 1 minute behind the leading group got first into cave and sins but we got thrown back when our ranged died in level 3 sins without having a tp.

Also 1 Brutus and 1 transition rip.

Result farming Waterfall Cave level 2. Vaal could have been killed but that would be 15 min loss of experience.

But I have to agree the server seems to have some huge lag spikes the last days.

In upper prison I got suddenly shocked to 10% HP after a lag spike.
Prizes have been awarded. They're on new characters on your accounts as usual.

I used a different technique for awarding them this time, so if you notice any problems, please PM me.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Party of 4 this time, race went pretty smooth. Merveil runner had to bail once in wrath and (iirc) that was the only bail of the race. Couple bad desyncs for the melee chars but they lived; minimal desync issues for me, though flasks were unreliable as ever. Gear drops werent nearly as good as yesterdays race but still more than adequate. Also had temporal chains drop just before waterfall cave, which was probably the best luck we could ask for in a turbo race. Bosses all went down without issues.

Hit cruel ledge with about 45 mins left and grinded to the finish. 4th overall and 1st shadow in the end.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Thanks for the tip about the gear. So mine was (as a lvl 14 ranger who finished it solo):

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info