Dec 14: 3h Turbo Party HC

Died in western @ lvl 19?
Group got split up, 2 elites pulled.
Get hit twice, drop to 70% hp, decide to run away while pumping Large Life, health just keeps going down steadily, dead.
Turbo seems to bring out the de-sync demons.

Gear was average as.
Spoiler

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

GG HF to the rest of ya!
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Death by desync here too, fidelitas almost 1 screen away and 3 hits in a row
first experience in a real party in a race, it's amazing how easier the game is
died in instance looking at the shore, nothing really dangerous around either, must have been some zomb hitting me 40 times while im teleport-land. brutus is a joke in turbo with desynch.
Best death so far this race ^_^ I was running through graveyard cave at lvl 23 to get the point, with about a million flicker guys chasing me, I could take the damage just OK.

Just as I decided to stop and clear some of them (to be safe) a substantial extra damage mob came onto screen and I pretty much died instantly.
Brutus round 1 was the worst desynch I have seen. He was disappearing and teleporting around the room. Tried to kite him but to no avail, suddenly life just disappeared in 2 rapid steps and dead. Brutus was nowhere to be seen on my screen. Could not buy or find a coral ring, that might have made the difference. Rerolled and killed him in Round 2 when desynch was almost non-existent. So random when it happens. Frustrating.

Only decent drop this and last game. This from Hillock on second round

Spoiler
Unavailable
Last edited by Falan2 on Dec 13, 2012, 4:47:49 PM
Nice Race, we didnt even made it to ledge =P

Most of our party died/dropped out this time, only me and the witch left by the lower submerged passes. The others didnt make it to ancient pyramid.

I used an exalted on my bow and it only got the worst mod possible =P +1 Mana per kill.
Woodful IsMyMiddleName - Ranger level 27
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Solod almost exclusivly with Poison Arrow.
Had a lot of desyncs at Brutus and in general.
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
I surivied the race with the same charater, and still only got to level 15.. When peaple like
ssnodgrass1283 or(_ItsTurboTime_) died at lvl 9 and still got to lvl 27 with hes second charater... it's not fair.

what did i do wrong with my templar?.. :'(
Nice race, only that we went to vaal bit overleveld at 24-25 and bit late vaal kill. We played it pretty safe this time I guess but didn't plan on going there so late. gz team for full demis.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
IGN: Rollface
Can only hope that desynch will improve. I've really started to like racing, both vanilla HC and turbo, but death by desync really brings you down.
IGN : Jovial

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info