Dec 13: 4h Party HC

"
duolc wrote:

Party should be better than solo if the party works well, worse if they don't. That's the way it is at the moment and personally, I like it.

As a solo only player to date I have to agree. It makes no sense to me that a coordinated party should not dominate these events. I race them for the fun and experience, I would never expect the devs to nerf party play to "level the field between parties and solo". Having said that I have watched some streams of parties and read posts (some in this thread) that make it clear that something does need to be done about party play to make it more challenging. The goal however shouldn't be to make a solo player competitive with a group.
"
Ragnarok789 wrote:
That felt like forever. Finished 5th witch, 44th overall, solo, didn't think I'd do that well. I stopped an ate dinner when I got into act 2, and took a few other 5 min breaks here and there. Had some bad desync's today, some I dont really know how I managed to survived.

When I went to get my prizes I realized I didn't get that last spot on the podium. Don't know if I miscounted or if the ladder I looked at had not been updated. Maybe once open beta is out and GGG is polishing the game some mechanism could be put in place to inform each player of their rank on the overall ladder, as well as for their class. Grats on a fine finish.
Good race today, gentlemen. First time in a long while running a casting spec. First time a Demigods was claimed by the unofficial mac client, I can guarantee that.

4 hours did feel a little long, an endurance race for sure.
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on Dec 13, 2012, 2:16:01 AM
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
devmoon wrote:
Had a lot of fun doing the party race solo without any trading : )

Good lord your gear is so much better than mine.

Hehe yea got lucky with 3 chaos orbs and a regal orb, used every single orb I had to roll crap rare gear pieces into better ones.
The race was fun as usual. My party which consisted of viewers of my stream worked very well together. The 5 of us came in the top 15. 15th, 13th, 12th 11th and 10th.

twitch.tv/enemyex
Streaming PoE on twitch.tv/enemyex since 2012. Thu-Sun 10 am EST
Can someone post where I can find the final ladder rankings?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info