[Release]Ingame Itemlevel and DPS Display using Autohotkey

I wish the devs willadd ilvl and dps to ingame tooltip (maybe with 'advanced tooltips' option in settings).

Why it isn't done yet is beyond my understanding. Maybe hard to implement. Remaining monsters in maps and stash search come to mind too.
Your RNGeesus is a false prophet
Works great, this will save me a lot of time :)

Didn't work at first, had to change my screen settings to fullscreen in windowed mode.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 11, 2013, 8:28:59 AM
"
marremurt wrote:
3d party programs is not allowed, stop this please... :/

Wrong. AutoHotKey is allowed as long as it pretty much does /oos, /itemlevel, Alt+F4
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
thnxs for the script, very usefull.
Seems great.

I'll wait for a dev response as to whether this is ok before using it though.
IGNs:
StopTouchingMeDude - Invasion - 84 Fire Trap/AA/MoM
I would love this so much....but really it's something GGG could and SHOULD handle pretty soon, they've said something about not wanting to confuse noobs with all the numbers well have it be an option then set off by default problems solved gogo!
IGN @TiznaraN
Definitely seems useful. Will try it out eventually.
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
I'll wait for official response from God before trying it. Wouldn't like losing an account I spent so much on.
To people worrying about whether this is allowed by GGG or not: I can't imagine an argument they could make for banning this. It does not send ANY commands to the game client itself. All it is doing is reading the item text you send to the clipboard, doing some simple math, and drawing a box on your screen at the mouse cursor location with the results. It does not actually interact with the game client *AT ALL*.

Imagine you found a website that lets you copy-paste item stats and press a button to calculate DPS. Would anyone be the least bit worried about whether that was "allowed?" This is doing the same thing, except with an AHK script instead of a web script.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info