[Release]Ingame Itemlevel and DPS Display using Autohotkey

Am i the only one where this isn't working?

It stopped working around start of january, probably last patch.

Does it work for everyone else?
It suddenly... stopped working :O
It works for me. Using version 1.2d.
As far as I see nothing has changed to the clipboard data. I have not played in the past few days but It all seems fine. Game version 1.0.4 Script version 1.2d.

Check to make sure you are on Fullscreen Windowed or Windowed mode.

If still not working. Try ctrl+c on a item. Then ctrl+v in the chat. See if the paste data is working. If so it is just a display issue with the tooltip. I am still looking in to a better way to have it display data. But as of now there is no good way other then using the tooltip.
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
To see the ilvl just link the item in chat and press(hold) alt, then hover over it o.o
Last edited by Peenk on Jan 7, 2014, 5:51:10 PM
"
Peenk wrote:
To see the ilvl just link the item in chat and press(hold) alt, then hover over it o.o

Yeah, This is something they added a few patches ago. My tool was before that was added. But still. The tool also shows DPS as well. Which is a bonus as well with out having to spam the link of a item to the chat.
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
"
Nipper4369 wrote:
"
Peenk wrote:

Yeah, This is something they added a few patches ago. My tool was before that was added. But still. The tool also shows DPS as well. Which is a bonus as well with out having to spam the link of a item to the chat.

Oh right my bad I just thought it was a feature I never found until a week ago lol :P
Would it be hard to add the ability to see total resistance an item has? Obviously not a huge problem to just math it in the head but can be annoying when you are going through like 30 different trires chestpieces+base res to see how they stack up against eachother. I would imagine its something fairly trivial to do\will look into it in a bit, but if anyone can help point me in the right direction that would be much amaze
test it and working 100%, awesome job.
Great job! Awesome tool. Really interesting and useful, thanks for providing source code for those of us that want to learn it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info