[Release]Ingame Itemlevel and DPS Display using Autohotkey

same i cant see item lvl ether. also cant see anything for items on ground do ineed to use a keybind for that as well?
"
Nipper4369 wrote:

"
Logitechman wrote:
Nipper Do you think You could add the Q20 for Armor? Not a big thing, but somewhat nice.

This could be done. Do you happen to know the formula for 20% on both armor/eva/nrg?

Much simpler than for weapons. It is just the armor/eva/es value *1.2, or *1.2/current quality for items with some quality already.

200 armor, 0% quality = 200*1.2 = 240 armor
200 armor, 10% quality = 200*1.2/1.1 = 218 armor

Not sure why weapons and armor are inconsistent in their application of quality, but you can ask/blame GGG for that. :)
Last edited by olop4444 on Nov 23, 2013, 5:23:59 AM
"
Nneu wrote:
For some reason I'm not seeing any data for item level. Seems to work fine for item name and dps though.

"
exp4 wrote:
same i cant see item lvl ether. also cant see anything for items on ground do ineed to use a keybind for that as well?

Hmm, just tested as there was a patch last night it still works. Can you give me screenshot of the times this is happening to?

And yeah, You still have to pick them up and put them in your inventory for this to work. There is no way to ctrl+c a item on the ground. You can add a simple pick up item but these stuck as there is no 100% way of doing this smoothly and 80% of the time never work correctly.

"
olop4444 wrote:
"
Nipper4369 wrote:

"
Logitechman wrote:
Nipper Do you think You could add the Q20 for Armor? Not a big thing, but somewhat nice.

This could be done. Do you happen to know the formula for 20% on both armor/eva/nrg?

Much simpler than for weapons. It is just the armor/eva/es value *1.2, or *1.2/current quality for items with some quality already.

200 armor, 0% quality = 200*1.2 = 240 armor
200 armor, 10% quality = 200*1.2/1.1 = 218 armor

Not sure why weapons and armor are inconsistent in their application of quality, but you can ask/blame GGG for that. :)

I will see of adding this.
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
"
Nephalim wrote:
why isnt ilvl already displayed on the gear by default. having to do a console command to see something as vital as ilvl is absolutely poor and lazy game design.

Yup, was about to post to say that, I don't think it's an hard thing to implement at all.
Tech guy
"
Nipper4369 wrote:

And yeah, You still have to pick them up and put them in your inventory for this to work. There is no way to ctrl+c a item on the ground. You can add a simple pick up item but these stuck as there is no 100% way of doing this smoothly and 80% of the time never work correctly.

in first post you mention "No more picking items up to reveal iLVL"
"
exp4 wrote:
"
Nipper4369 wrote:

in first post you mention "No more picking items up to reveal iLVL"

Oh, Gotcha let me reword it. What I meant by this is you don't have to pick a item up and type /itemlevel. Sorry about that.
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
Keep up the good work.

"
kongyuyu wrote:
Keep up the good work.

Thanks and Thanks for the base item level. I just added it so its updated v1.2a now.
Getting errors with the latest version.

Error at line 81.

Line Text: global ArrayCount = 0
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will exit.
"
Nneu wrote:
Getting errors with the latest version.

Error at line 81.

Line Text: global ArrayCount = 0
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will exit.

Changed it around. Try it now. See if you still get the error.

Edit made some more changes. But update your autohotkey it will fix this issue.
Last edited by Nipper4369 on Nov 26, 2013, 1:34:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info