Phase run (oh noes)

Since this skill affects my playing style and enjoyment of melee combat greatly and I still have no idea what's going to happen, it'd be great if someone could answer this simple question.

Assuming I'm not going to use leap slam or whirling blades, will the movement flasks be the only other option?

I really don't need any details, just a Yes or No would do the trick, but I'd appreciate any additional info.
There is also Lightning Warp.

Depending on your build, I recommend trying Leap Slam if you have a lot of attack speed and Lightning Warp if you have enough cast and movement speed, even if you're not going to use them for anything else.

With either, not only can you move faster across areas than just running, you can also use them over rivers and other obstacles.
same name in-game
My concerns have very little to do with perceived efficiency. I cannot use leap slam or whirling blades, even if I could, they're restrictive AND I don't like using them. They also do something else.
I don't know how this conflicts with your playing style as Phase Run is an Ideal gem that every class should use, especially melees. Phase Run increases your initial damage upon impact, and It doesn't take long to cast.

If you're not going to use Leap Slam or Whirling Blades, movement flasks and movement suffix equips would be the only other option for you.
Well, the point is there was an announcement that Quicksilver flasks (iirc) would be replacing phase run as the primary movement buff. That's all the info I could gather so far.
I believe it was also said that they are trying to phase (ha) Phase Run out as the primary running speed supplement, so it's likely to either last longer or increase movement speed more.

Also, no, it's not just perceived efficiency; those skills simply are more efficient than Phase Run right now with enough of what enhances them.

Edit: As far as I know, all that's been publicly announced about the flasks is what we already said. We'll just have to wait and see.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Dec 9, 2012, 9:42:42 AM
What if I simply don't care if it's less efficient? It's efficient enough.
Then you don't use them.
same name in-game
http://www.poestatistics.com/events/1-week-turbo-hc/babbelas.html

No leap slam, no whirling blades.
Phase run is a must imo on all builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info