WTF...

I personally got my key from the streamer I mod for. It was his thank you gift for the things I have done for him and I will always be deeply thankful for his kindness.

$10 off the site, camp the beta invite forums. All easy quick ways of getting a key to play this game. If you are unable to pay the $10 for the key, Im not here to be one of those people that says 'Ohhhh $10 isnt much you poor disgrace to society' then camp the beta forums or ask some friends/family/beta members.

Also coming soon there will be 500 keys a day given to Beta testers. So keep your chin up and try not to sound so arrogant man. Youll get that key with a little bit of work. If you are unwilling to put forth that little bit of work for a key, this game is not for you to begin with so save yourself some time :)
I just signed up earlier this year and about mid year i came on and noticed i had my invite. So i played for a bit n decided to support.
Smoother than Smooth.
An interesting post by the O.P.

He sees that the game has potential so understandably he wishes to participate.

He is unlucky enough not to be offered a beta key.

He than proceeds to attack other members of the community who have no power (or desire) to give him a beta key.

He has achieved one thing though. Neither I or my friends (most of whom BOUGHT their beta keys in order to support GGG) will invite him to join any party - even if he does enter open beta. The reasons are obvious.

I personally find the O.P.'s remarks offensive, not that it's going to bother him, and not that I care.

Civility costs nothing and may gain much. A beta key for example.
"
airtchi wrote:
So I made my account and tried for the beta key thing and I didn't get one. I made this account probably 6 months ago, and I waited for so long. Many people got their beta keys after maybe 5 minutes of making their account. I don't get this- there should have been some kind of time limit before you were available to get your key. Maybe a week after you made your account you become eligible to get the beta key. I know there are a lot of people who are as pissed off as me, but this was just something that irked me. I realize there is no beta key give-a-ways anymore and that I have to wait until January to play unless they change the date again.. I also realize I could just buy a beta-key, but that is unnecessary. Thanks for reading this, I hope you have fun playing the game. No need for comments saying, "Ha ha sucks to suck, faggot." because then I'll know you are one of the faggots who created 20 account hoping for a beta key or else some lucky faggot who got it within 5 minutes. Guess I'll go play some Torchlight II, have a nice night.

Santa owned you this December for being naughty. Now if you was nice, maybe a beta key would of been in your stocking but nooooooo you was a meanie.

cya
weird, had you not called everyone a "faggot" i probably would have given you my extra key. Don't really feel like it now since your attitude is pretty toxic.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
I would assume that in 6 months, you could have scrounged together $10. If you cared about the game that much, to the point that it made you this upset to create a post about it, you would have done something to get in sooner. I mean, c'mon, a kid in college working minimum wage can pull together $10 if they really want to. That's less than a night of drinking...
Not a lot of people will tell you something like "Ha ha sucks to suck, faggot.". Most people on this forum are actually mature and some offer very good advice (like those who suggest to buy a 10$ key or camp the forums/streams for free ones).

When I first heard of POE, I was in the same situation as you are, so I decided to buy a 10$ myself at first. After playing for a little while, I told myself "Wow, I like this game!" and upgraded to a Kiwi pack. After playing for a while longer, "Wow, I LOVE this game!" and upgraded to a bronze pack. If I could give more to support the awesome GGG team, I would.

^ True story ^

I won't judge you, but if your attitude toward things you desire is to wait for them to just "fall from the sky into your lap", don't bother with POE as it requires a bit of thought ;). If you like to be challenged and love to find solutions on your own, this game is for you though.

Edit: Small corrections
Last edited by satixx22 on Dec 9, 2012, 2:06:08 AM
"
So I made my account and tried for the beta key thing and I didn't get one.

"
I also realize I could just buy a beta-key

You want access to the game.

You realise that you can get access to the game by pre-purchasing store credit.

You call such a step unnecessary yet continue to complain about not having access to the game.

Just baffling.
"
airtchi wrote:
I'll go play some Torchlight II

Eh? I thought your point was that you aren't willing to pay money to play games. TL2 costs more than PoE Beta key.
i'm srry for how long its taking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info