WTF...

So I made my account and tried for the beta key thing and I didn't get one. I made this account probably 6 months ago, and I waited for so long. Many people got their beta keys after maybe 5 minutes of making their account. I don't get this- there should have been some kind of time limit before you were available to get your key. Maybe a week after you made your account you become eligible to get the beta key. I know there are a lot of people who are as pissed off as me, but this was just something that irked me. I realize there is no beta key give-a-ways anymore and that I have to wait until January to play unless they change the date again.. I also realize I could just buy a beta-key, but that is unnecessary. Thanks for reading this, I hope you have fun playing the game. No need for comments saying, "Ha ha sucks to suck, faggot." because then I'll know you are one of the faggots who created 20 account hoping for a beta key or else some lucky faggot who got it within 5 minutes. Guess I'll go play some Torchlight II, have a nice night.
Damn,Just about brought tears to my eyes.
The game is only ten bucks. If you want a key that bad its a small price to pay. Compared to the $50 dota 2 price tag
Add me in game! Currently looking for a long term group!
My character name is Vindicious.
When did they do away with the timer? It is still on the website anyway. If you hover over Home and click the news section it is near the bottom of the page. Plus the beta invite forum constantly has people giving away keys.
Last edited by klake on Dec 8, 2012, 8:39:19 PM
"
klake wrote:
When did they do away with the timer? It is still on the website anyway. If you hover over Home and click the news section it is near the bottom of the page. Plus the beta invite forum constantly has people giving away keys.

I did not know this. Thanks. That actually makes me a little bit more mad because I thought it had went away a while ago.
"
DeathGrip03 wrote:
The game is only ten bucks. If you want a key that bad its a small price to pay. Compared to the $50 dota 2 price tag

Why the hell would I want DOTA? I have LoL.
"
airtchi wrote:
Why the hell would I want DOTA? I have LoL.

DOTA is way more advanced than LoL. For the harcore players who wanted the earliest access, they would have to pay 50 bones to get it. For POE(a more addictive and fun game imo) all you have to pay is ten dollars.
Add me in game! Currently looking for a long term group!
My character name is Vindicious.
"
airtchi wrote:
Guess I'll go play some Torchlight II, have a nice night.

How much did you pay for Torchlight 2?
not enough time for gaming!
I made my account in september 2011 and still didn't have a key by february 2012, so I camped the beta invite forum for a couple hours and got one. Maybe if you can't be bothered to spend 10$ you could try doing that.
One time someone asked me super nicely if they could have one of my beta keys and well... i gave them one.

/endstory
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
To flip or not to flip

Twitch stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/bled66
Experimenting, solidifying and straight rocking POE.
Last edited by BeyondAnyTherapy on Dec 9, 2012, 1:06:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info