1.0.0g Patch Notes

"
nikoon wrote:
"
KikitheKing wrote:
Where we can loot shav' please ?

I'm playing lowlife in Domination, i can't play maps without shav'.

Piety can loot it ? Domines is really hard in merciless. Don't waste my time please.

Don't make your game more complicated that it already is.

Dear player,

we want to make the game as easy as possible for you and have no intention to cause you any trouble and waste your time.. You can drop your shav. in locations lvl. 60 and higher which is whole act 3 merciless.. Good luck farming city of Sarn and if you have some problems to find it, we will increase drop rates in future for sure. Our intention is make your gaming experience as smooth as possible.. Have a nice day, Sir!

for someone who talks about how much they play, you sure sit in here a lot. All those items you have in HC? you got them under the old rules, not these new ones. You going to /destroy them? Or pull the "scrub" move and keep them? Earn them under the new rules, be hardcore.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
nikoon wrote:
"
KikitheKing wrote:

Piety can loot it ? Domines is really hard in merciless. Don't waste my time please.

Dear player,

we want to make the game as easy as possible for you and have no intention to cause you any trouble and waste your time.. You can drop your shav. in locations lvl. 60 and higher which is whole act 3 merciless.. Good luck farming city of Sarn and if you have some problems to find it, we will increase drop rates in future for sure. Our intention is make your gaming experience as smooth as possible.. Have a nice day, Sir!

I actually read all the forum posts from yesterday and today. Man, your heart, Nikoon, must be bleeding. No more poor saps to trick into buying whites for exalts? Or whatever was that you were doing.
You know nothing about me, why are you obsessed over calling other's names in this forum, little troll? Learn to argue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

It has been demonstrated that for a single player (or very small groups) the current system is not even remotely balanced, having to grind in excess of >4k-3k h to see a single lvl 77-78 map. Only delusional people (usually youngsters with deformed perception of reality) who thinks that playing w/o profit == working, think this is reasonably. Most people play this way8solo, or with few friends), BTW. SO basically GGG is negating the access to content to like 99,99% (not even kidding with this percentages, sure it's close to that) of the playerbase, how is this wise or reasonably from a game design or economic point of view? GGG has said the game is balanced with solo play in mind multitude of times, which is bullshit or they are out of their mind.

There is this notion that grinding equals difficulty nowadays, there is nothing "difficult" about grinding. Time investment != challenge, use your brains. Risk should give you the option to get rewards, there is no risk in running content you overlevel and overgear over and over. The chance to get better gear should bump up substantially by running more difficult content, is basic risk/reward, the problem comes when you gate content because you want to gate items (high ilvl crafting gear), which is rendered useless just sometime after new leagues because a handful of players will be selling these whites by a few chaos anyway in little time.

1) Make the high ilvl requirement back, and make it possible to chance these uniques (very low chance). This make it possible for massive grinders to get these items without doing the actual hard content, at a risk of a huge economic investment (seems to be the first priority of GGG over the actual gameplay anyway, the economy), also adds value to chances and scourings, and an other interesting dynamic, and keeps high ilvl items somewhat valuable.

2) Make it more reasonably to access higher level content. Seriously, unless you are absolutely delusional you know there is a problem with the current system. I'm not saying I should have access to that content, or that I even care (I don't want a Shav or Kaosm for anything right now). But surely some people with no access to that content should be getting it, maybe instead of 99,99% you should deny that content to 95% or 90% of the population.

3) Detach high item level gating from map system. Attach it to DIFFICULTY of the content (map mods combination), make map drop ranges much more extreme (from a few whites to a lot of rares and higher chance to get uniques), probably changing how IIQ/IIR works as map properties (converting map IIQ to IIR and making ranges way more extreme). This can be tricky but I'm sure you can figure it out (I hope eventually the map IIQ is much more complex, taking into consideration combinations of certain mods and hidden properties, like the type of mobs that spawn inside the map).

TL;DR: No one cares about your small penis trolls.

Edited because proof-writing, writing at work and stuff.
Last edited by knac84 on Nov 7, 2013, 3:21:16 AM
"
reboticon wrote:
"
nikoon wrote:
"
KikitheKing wrote:

Dear player,

for someone who talks about how much they play, you sure sit in here a lot. All those items you have in HC? you got them under the old rules, not these new ones. You going to /destroy them? Or pull the "scrub" move and keep them? Earn them under the new rules, be hardcore.

Yep playing nemesis right now, hc is fucked.. Economy is destroyed a noone playes it anymore.. I can just imagine how great economy must be in standard league, which is basicaly big hole where all items from other leagues go. Speacially with nice guys like you or kikitheking in it.. Must be great experience and now pardon me, I must go farming..
To be honest i will prefer that items remains map drops only, but increase heavely the drops of map. To make a 70 level map it took too much time and efforts.
In addiction high level player to raise xp must do endless lunaris run, library etc etc.
Too boring
Oh look, GGG gives in and nerfs something and people demand further nerfs immidiately...

Thas was shocking

NOT.
up multibox(((
IGN: MCbl4
"
Anelit wrote:
Oh look, GGG gives in and nerfs something and people demand further nerfs immidiately...

Thas was shocking

NOT.

I can add my favourite quote from one book:

Dont want things being easier, want to be stronger..
really liked the restriction for high level uniques but the ilvl reqs were too harsh.

put a more realistic ilvl on them (like 69 for the weaker up to 73 for the strongest) and make them all craftable with orbs of chance.

Map-players would get some exclusive rewards and all the docks/lunaris farmers could farm chance orbs to get them indirectly.

don't know, raising drop rates for piety and other non map bosses and give them the biggest items is (together with the low droprates of high lvl maps) kind of ... broken.

or buff drop rates for map bosses as well to make maps more rewarding
"
Chris wrote:
"
enigma1406 wrote:
Only Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's removed from map only list?

In this patch, yes. There's intense discussion about this still going in the office but we wanted to get this patch out to fix the bad flask issue.

Personally, the main issue with how it was was that you HAD to do high end maps to get them. For me, the chance orb change solves that problem. I can get them without trade or high end maps. Does not NEED to go further than that, though I wouldnt mind if it did.
IGN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info