Alkaizer Nemesis 89 Marauder Solo

update: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/588322/page/12

Had quite a few pm and in game tells so...

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBe4whAir2IVU5DjH7xthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7ayq891R5rQvQT9yqXzZWfPAGuSt3sFnWJBVp4QaOOw4V-IyiQSz8B-iABRNqWiDOO983D3BBBLZGj5VtZ7NpzD3vhQgUEcYkcmYpmQPzAHnn8t5aAtheA2-iqlutfJsRnJsMgk1kv6PTeOmVzGeOuHyRf4K52OI8axZAdykGRv6Jd-E2WVNR37i6mEhhO907XrvYEsFLWae-tI26eNqJKoZhW5pvqefo_yJ6wkJlicg

Oak,Oak,Passive

I believe this is my exact build atm, 7500 hp, 3k armor, 25k HS, 11k GS, 6days played in game with a decent amount of afk time.
My gear is pretty terrible at this point in comparison to what it could be but I clear high maps pretty quick and can do absolutely any mods, the only thing that is remotely scary is double physical reflect and that's because I still have no armor on my gear.

I literally logged in just started playing with no plan so there are probably some better choices and optimizations.

Gear swapping, Gem swapping, Flask swapping is important depending on what map you are doing

Chaos damage, with the increase in life pools, chaos damage and resistance is a joke and has yet to ever be an issue and I don't think i've dropped under 30-35% in any map yet.
But still in the process of equipping Ming's Heart which will make clearing a lot faster and let me use blood rage.

dunno why its ilevel68, doesn't make sense according to the unique map only drops

Ideally you want a compact tree where as many points you distribute actually do something, I feel too many people try to make builds that travel all over the tree and while it's effective and superior in some ways (sometimes...) a very compact tree is very strong so long as your points are beneficial. That being said, dropping all resist nodes, life leech, and possibly resolute would make the build "stronger" and allow you to get more life, life regen and damage.

Honestly, my number one concern is any disconnect related death and I would probably put my next few points in life regen 1% nodes.

I thought armor was underrated last patch and with this patch I feel its vastly overrated hence why I don't have iron reflexes and if any build should "need" armor it should be a basically pure physical build like mine yet I almost never have to concern myself with it due to cast on dmg taken gems. I would greatly prefer gear that actually has armor on it though...

weapon swap for traveling

Multistrike on heavy strike is bad because it commits you to a position too long with Marohi.
Can probably do every boss in maps yet I haven't tried crematorium boss yet.

Think that is about it.
Last edited by AlkaizerX on Nov 25, 2013, 3:26:42 AM
Thanks for posting man! Looks like a nice setup. Think I'll give it a whirl.

Praise be to Alkaizer
might want to scour down the cast when damage taken :p

Thanks for the guide! Cant wait to try it out.

One question though, Which points did you grab early in the tree and which later?

Could you possibly post a level 40 and a 60 version of your passives so we could get a better idea?
Last edited by Kingramseys on Nov 6, 2013, 10:04:58 PM
thanks a million alkaizer. King of the maraurders
First line is butchery/versatility which gives you a lot of clear speed early on.
Second line straight to resolute technique.
Third line straight to enforcer/amplify.

Here you can pick up dmg nodes that are nearby, baptism by light and skullcracking.
Continue to armour and life from the butchery and versatility nodes then to smashing blows, unwavering and reaver.

Scion life wheel then duelist, etc etc.

You should have about 1000 more life than most builds do once you get to about cruel a2,a3. Gearing is super easy since all you need is resists and a weapon early on.
I think I was clearing maps up to 83 with some shitty karui maul, marohi isnt necessary until later maps.
Which flasks do you use?

Don't use any seething, they are pretty shitty imo.

Typically the first 5 flasks are what I run.

If puncture is going to be an issue I use a bleed remover. Extra lightning or lightning threat then I use Topaz flask. LMP or GMP mod with the new leaping a3 arctic breath spitting mobs then Sapphire flask.

Would prefer to run a Divination Distillation, just haven't bothered to get one yet.
Short Question :) You have no Mana problems?
1% life leech and mana leech is enough to sustain spamming with high enough physical dmg.
Whatever your ground slam cost is multiply by 3 and that is about what you need to spam after reserve.
Praise Alkaizer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info