Disappearing portals

My room mate and I have both come across this issue: we will enter a zone drop a town portal and then die in that same instance, then there is no return portal when we respawn in town.

Things that have been ruled out:
Not actually dropping a portal
Having visited a different town than the one we were ported to upon death
Instance reset

Has anyone else experienced this? Also it seems to fix its self with re-logging but still it's absurd.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
--> Bug Reports. Please add to one of the threads there :-)
most cases like this are actually not knowing about the 7-15 minute duration areas if the are left empty, once the instance has expired the portal disappears
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I am aware of the time reset but I was in the same instance the whole time. Hence the reset instance being ruled out.
Last edited by Axuzu on Nov 5, 2013, 1:14:15 PM
I have had the same issue a few times now. If I use a portal to return to the forest encampment and spend a few minutes there selling items, placing them in stash, and opening skill menu the portal disappears. This occurs only after a couple of minutes. I haven;t pinpointed if it's stashing, selling items, or viewing passive skills menu that triggers it, but I am definitely not passing enough time for a new instance to start.
"
I have had the same issue a few times now. If I use a portal to return to the forest encampment and spend a few minutes there selling items, placing them in stash, and opening skill menu the portal disappears. This occurs only after a couple of minutes. I haven;t pinpointed if it's stashing, selling items, or viewing passive skills menu that triggers it, but I am definitely not passing enough time for a new instance to start.
Are you sure? Instances with only one way in or out only last 8 minutes.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info