<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Hi, have been playing off and on since launch but have only ever been solo and never joined a guild. Got back into the game during delve and have a fair few classes between 70-90. Now looking to play with people and have some fun next league.

IGN: _Lt_Monkee_
Hi
I have been playing poe for the last couple of years, id like to try joining a larger guild.
Highest lvl 93
IGN: Yolo_the_Swagnificent
Hello I would like to join:

Account name: SorryImAFK
Hey there, I'd like to join. I live in Sydney, and I've been playing for 3 years now but mostly by myself or with one or two others. My problem is that I can never stick with one build because I'm used to playing team games where people cover each other's weaknesses. I'd love to join a guild and find people who would like to co-ordinate classes and play together for maximum efficiency and fun. I also use discord and would if you could send me an invite or even just a message.

Account: CrimsonDragon41
Last edited by CrimsonXLI on Dec 6, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
Hey!

I would love to join an aussie discord and guild! I have just started playing PoE recently and have been enjoying it thoroughly but playing with other people is much more enjoyable to me. Im from QLD Aus and im 28. Contact me with any questions thanks!

Bear
Hi! Just started playing POE since Delve and I'm looking to join an aussie guild. Perth based and play regularly.

Account name: ImGif
IGN: Gif_BVXD
Brissy QLD would like to join

IGN - tuffonuff
Hey guys

I've been playing for about 1600 hours, decided I need some bants in the background to make this game better. Wondering if you guys are still recruiting.

My current ladder in game name (Betrayal League Character) is: CocslamJ_Betrayal

I'm based in Cairns in North QLD.

Cheers

Jorgo
IGN: Maekker
TL;DR: I love numbers, and I'm looking to actually get into a guild in this game and see how grouping with likeminded players (and learn a bunch about this game at the same time ofc!) I also type a lot, sorry :P
Edit: oh yeah I'm in Melbourne most of the time, I sometimes travel but never really play when I do.

I'm fairly new to PoE, only playing for a couple of months at this point, but I love spreadsheets and now PoB about as much as actually playing the game (I love min-maxing games to death, basically).
Obligatory; I am a Diablo refugee (that switched a bit before the shitstorm of Immortal). I may only have a couple hundred hours in PoE, but in ARPGs I easily have a few thousand. In Diablo 3 I played 1 character with 1 build for almost 3 years and finally *finally* managed to get completely perfect gear for that build (it wasn't anywhere near meta when I finished though lol) and have come to love PoE somehow even more than the BS that I could pull in D3.
I spent the majority of my time up until the start of Betrayal simply trying to learn as much as I could, so I could walk into the next league with *some* idea of what I'm supposed to do. At the time of writing this I'm level 89 in Betrayal, currently trying to 90 and not get distracted (I'm softcore for now, at least until I'm confident with my knowledge of the end-game). I've farmed up roughly 10ex of gear so far this league, including an Inpulsa's (which is really balanced btw)
I like spreadsheets.
Last edited by Maekker on Dec 20, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
Hi guys, I have been in a small guild of friends for a few years but I now find myself the last person playing and am looking for a new home on the Aus server. If you're still recruiting I'd love to hear from you. My IGN is tinymahuta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info