<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Hi,

Tasmania based exile. Playing on and off since 2013. Looking for Aussie based guild. Still taking members?

IGN - Nigelfreeze

Cheers
Hi,
Looking to join/play with active australian players.
Melbourne based.
IGN: Lachdannan
Hello, I have been playing POE about a month and i am looking to join the guild if you are willing to take a noob xd. My in game name is __Slash_Slash__ Austrlia(Brisbane) base thank you :3
Last edited by gavin020202 on Nov 3, 2018, 8:40:28 PM
Hey I'm in Perth, just started playing the game and haven't converted any of my mates yet, would love an invite to meet some aussies playing the game

IGN: _Nosebeers

Cheers
Last edited by Promansis on Nov 5, 2018, 7:12:47 AM
Hey, looking to get into some team mapping and new season etc, mature but stupid, also a TOG member if you know what that is :)
Currently playing a War-chief totem around lvl 80 but have a 70+ Ranger floating around somewhere.

IGN: FuseOrb
Last edited by firthy on Nov 22, 2018, 4:02:03 AM
Hey !

Looking for an aussie guild to join for the new league as well as mapping etc.

Currently doing tier 14+ maps but just mucking around with new builds due to end of league.

IGN: EliteJoker

Id love an invite if possible

Cheers!
Hi, I'm really interested in joining your Aussie guild.

My IGN is SirTinkleFingers

I'm planning on trying out an aurabot so I'd be really interested in partying with members who also play on the same realm.
Queensland exile looking to join others aussie gamers,I'd luv an invite
Hey guys,

I've taken a break last league but now back for the next one.

Any chance I could get an invite back into guild?

IGN: Imafaceroll_

Cheers

I'm a new player (D2/D3) and enjoying the game. I have a level 29 Ranger and 70 Witch am looking for an Aussie guild to join (Brisbane boy here), have vent and am quite active, big team player. Ex WoW player here...
Also an Older gamer as well.

Ranger: Falcinator
Witch: Answare

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info