<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Hello, Fairly new player looking for a guild to join so I thought I'd try you guys :)

IGN - EmeliaJoestar
Hello! I'm an old AUS player looking for a new guild since my old friends have stopped playing.

IGN - LocasMaxis
Hi new player from Hong Kong would like to join the Aussie
Back for Delve, looking for aus guild :)

IGN - BarneyStintson
Aussie player, i mainly just play the challenge leagues but have no friends that play anymore. looking for like minded exiles to play with, IGN jonox2c
Returning to the game. Have been playing hardcore since open beta.
Challenging myself to complete the game solo. Looking to share conversation and share master's dailies.
IGN TREK_SFF
IGN DarkSisterAerwen
"
hkjeff wrote:
Hi new player from Hong Kong would like to join the Aussie

Thanks for this guy joining guild, instantly taking 8 entire stash tabs full of gear and leaving.

What a quality player...

Discord > jeffreyyyyyyyyyyyyy#2831
Aussie here looking to find a guild so that I may be able to play my aurabot this league when friends aren't on.

IGN - WhatsThatOverThere
G'day guys,

Experienced player here, currently in Empyrian_Gamings guild <men> however he is no longer in it and it's an EU guild which is fairly inactive now.

I have 1300 hours since starting in Harbinger.

Would like to join an active guild/community that's on the Aussie gateway.
Hey guys, newish player switched from diablo, enjoying learning/reading everything playing solo. Thinking a guild might be the go had a great d3 clan miss that. So if you guys are interested I'll be back on tomorrow. Ign Mephisto_witch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info