<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Hey I'm interested in joining :), shoot me a msg when you can !
Hi, looking for an active guild to join (Aus gateway).

- Enjoy creating builds
- Play all sc leagues
- Experienced player
- Enjoy party play

I'm also interested in joining. :)
would you mind to add me in the guild if there is an available spot please?
ING: FreezingCake
We will probably not be taking any new members till the start of INCURSION. We will need some spaces free to re-invite older members.

You may join our discord server and make yourself known, and during the first week of next league we should be able to accept new people.

We are a very active guild, so please understand.

Thank you.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
I see you guys aren't currently taking new members until next league gets rolling. Would someone be able to PM me a discord invite? I'd be keen to apply when a spot is available
If someone could throw me a discord invite that would be great. Perhaps we can run some maps together before next league?
Former ACE member look to move over to SC for Incursion, let us know when you have a slot open.

Cheer
IGN - Hybrid_Ghost
Hey, relatively new player here loving POE and wanting to join an aussie guild can someone PM me the discord server.

Ingame name: DardyCinq

Ty
Last edited by RighteousBrados on May 19, 2018, 5:58:16 AM
DISCORD INFO is https://discord.me/oceanicexiles

Sometimes it says crap like "expired" for some unknown reason, I am not a Discord guru :)

You can also pm VenGanZa_Exile in game if so, I can grab a quick invite to discord that should work.

Once the new league starts this is how we generally do things.

1) First off we try to prioritize old members who need to rejoin (We use a MEMBER tag for this purpose). Usually previous old members rejoin during the first day or two.

2) Once the above is done, we try to take care of those of you who come to us via the forum.

3) We are very active, and during a BUSY league, there are times when we will kick people who have not logged on in as little as 7 days, this ensures we are full and have some spots. Usually however we do not kick people who have not been online for such short periods. I should mention, such a kick is NEVER malicious, a guild can only be 250 members, and if we need space we make it. Anyone who is booted can come back as soon as they are active.

4) We always INTERVIEW on discord first. This is to ensure everyone has discord, and that we are not inviting some 3 year old kid who believe Hitler is da man! Also we do care if you are veteran since beta or you have had the game since yesterday. We are mature players and we want others who love the game, play it regularly and play nice with others. We not tolerate the usual things, racist shit, fights in guild chat and suchlike.

The easiest way to join is PM me: VenGanZa_Exile at the start of the new league.

I know it sucks to wait, but the wait is worth it. We are a very active guild and most people find the help we provide makes POE a lot more enjoyable.

Catch you in the new league boys, it is going to be great.

Love and kiss VenGanZa_Exile (Venganza9 account) Oceanic Exiles Recruitment Officer.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Last edited by VenGanZa9 on May 20, 2018, 5:21:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info