<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Keen to join OE.

IGN: Ancerate

~2800 hours played since I started in Nemesis. I played HC leagues until Perandus, and have mostly played SC since then. I play most days, although I tend to be a night owl.

My current guild was started by my mate that got me into the game, and is mostly just social. We once had 3 people on in guild simultaneously. It was wild!

Consequently I am seeking a guild which is more active so that I can participate in rotas, help with challenges and just generally not live my whole PoE experience as a solo player.

Look forward to hearing from you :D

Cheers,

An
I have been in a US based guild for the last year and a half or so. Tired of slow pings and would prefer to join a local / Aus Realm based guild.

IGN: _Manti_
I'd be keen to join as well IGN: Jorgo
hi.. i need guild for australia and singapore server.

playing around 3 years

ign: MysticFarhah
I'd be interested in joining as well. IGN for race: BrotherRunnington
Hiya, keen to join Aussie if you still got a spot.

Been playing since Breach league (~760 hours) and my current guild is moving to exclusively being a challenge-oriented guild and while I wanna get that sweet sweet portal effect as much as the next guy I am hoping to find a low latency (Oceanic) bunch of friendly people to map, level and do some challenge sharing with. Also I enjoy a bit of friendly conversation while gaming via voice chat which my current guild was not particularly big on (mostly solo players with challenge sharing).

I reached out via Discord (I thought that was what you preferred) but just posting here as well in case you actually prefer it here :)

IGN: meemorize
Been throwing around the idea of joining a guild, would be keen to join.

Started playing in beta I think, but was off and on through that time. Decided to finally stay around and play a lot more recently. Normally I just play SSF (used to do HC but I die too much. REEEE).

IGN: TehBanana
Hey guys, can I get a re-invite to the guild?

IGN Hojirozame

Cheers!
This guild still active? My mate and I are keen to join, we are active and have shaper experience etc.
IGN: SoiledReaver
Looking for people in au to play with, ign:RunningBalls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info