<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Hi, I would like to join the guild. Aussie thats been playing PoE since v1.0 IGN TFE. Was previously a member but havent had access to my computer for 6 weeks while my house was getting renovated..
Last edited by TFE on Sep 21, 2017, 12:38:56 AM
hiya, i'm interested in joining the guild. my character's name is WondaWigglestacks
i've been playing since domination/anarchy so i've been around a while. just looking for a community to enjoy poe with that are actually in the same time zone as me
Hey, looking to join this Guide. Been playing for a few years now and never joined one before. Excited to join another community!
*Edit: IGN: MRPOOPYHEADQQQ
Last edited by ninjaboy1234 on Sep 25, 2017, 1:55:08 AM
Hey I was part of the guild around a year ago and I didn't have the opportunity to play much however I'm way more active now and keen to have some people to run maps with and trade with and talk to Thanks
Hey there, really keen to join an Aussie guild. Been playing for a while, starting to get bored and lose interest without chatting and being apart of a decent group!
Hi,

Fairly new player (started very end of 2.6) and still learning a lot. Keen to join an Aussie based community especially if it could help eventually leveling Zana to 8!! Playing every day at the moment running maps. Not yet done very end game content. Best can claim is done Uber lab on 2/3 characters this league and killed normal Atziri.

Tortyfoo

Wow first forum post although lurked here since started playing.

hey can i join the guild? my ingame name is EagleandHonour, wanna farm with u guys
I'd like to join c:

IGN : Waterlemonnnnnn

(waterLEMON... not 'melon')

In in OCE and have about 80~~ hours on PoE, im super active, i'd like to represent the AUSSIE Guild
Hi i'd like to join your guild, im an active player from sydney. Can run all guardiand (havent attempted shaper yet) specifically looking for guildies to run Beachhead rotations amongst other things. Always willing to help others and get to know a new community for good times/laughs.

IGN: xoXFlokiXox

Also have a AWC Zerker for Uber Lab running

IGN: xoXLaboratoryXox
Can i join pls

ign:areyouSRSssss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info