<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

looking to join with AUS gateway players
ign: Etoko
Hi, got recommended to join a guild by one of your guildmates so i decided to apply.
From Sydney, Aus
ign: RoddyChallenger (prophecy)
Hey i'll like to join this guild!
IGN:RoTCPoison
Would love to join

IGN - FeelsJuggedMan
Hi guys!

I have had POE around two weeks and am looking for an ACTIVE guild.

I was hard core Diablo but got sick of GR100+ all day long. I find POE superior in many respects. I have purchased several premium stash packs so I guess they have me hooked.

I learn fairly fast. I have 2 chars level 86 and both have done uber lab. I have finished game on 4 chars to mercilous lab. My marauder has 6L weapon and I think the meage currency I have amassed is not bad for a few weeks. Helps that Voll like to give me Brittle Emperors too :)

I have been playing RPG since Scott Free days (Tandy TRS80 in 1977 was 1st PC) I also have 3 Eve Online accounts (one is a Titan pilot)

In any case, if your guild is active is looking for someone helpful (I am well known on Whirlpool btw), give me a holler. I did try to contact your people, but none were online :) Oh I play 12 hours a day almost everday since I work little, and plan to only play season. Hoping to rank next season.

IGN: VenGanZa9
Last edited by VenGanZa99 on Jul 12, 2016, 9:28:25 AM
Hi Interested in joining Aussie, have a few lvl 80+ chars on PHC.

IGN: FrostyToadTom
Hey I'm predominantly a HC player but have been AFK for two years. Looking to play with some AUS players on standard while i re-learn the game. I have a few 80+ HC characters. Not studying at the moment, I play PoE daily.

IGN: NotSoLeggyMcGeeST
IGN DarkSisterAerwen
Hi, I've been playing PoE for about a month now, getting used to the ins and outs of the game. Looking to meet some new people and play some maps in parties without 500ping.

IGN: HermioneOnFire
IGN: FrostyToadTom

Looking for Aussie guild. Few +80 accounts from NSW.
Hey I would like to join the guild I am from melb. cheers
IGN:BuggysNoseIsRed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info