<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Hello there.

Is this guild still active and recruiting? If it is, I'd like to join. I play almost everyday. got bored playing alone so I hope to find someone to play with.

Please pm me in game if you guys are recruiting. IGN: buubietrap
Is this guild still active / recruiting?
Is this guild still active?

If so, Please pm me :)
Could I get an invite to this guild? I was in this guild a while back and have now started playing again so would like to re-join the guild.

IGN: moochme
If this guild is still active, I'm interested in joining. If so, my IGN - split_decisions
Hi i'd like an invite, i live in Australia.
Keen to do high level maps.

IGN : Kraccus
hey your guild seems good to join, i am a beginner but im level 14 so i do know my way around it so far anyway. can i join your guild please? the names Zilcyire btw
Hi
Can you please invite me
Thanks
whatsup guys.
i play on the legacy singapore server, which still pings good <100 to aus (or at least <150 at peak) so I usually run with aussies/kiwis earlier.

was in the BIRD guild before (the closed-beta only guild) but this got shut down some time in the past 6 months that i took a break from POE. so now looking to join another good band of brothers (that have good ping!) :)

do you take in singapore shard players too? or strictly national-aussie players?
feel free to PM me!
do you guys use mumble too like your partner guild?

i suggest discord if you havent tried it yet. super awesome tech startup doing a great app. its slack for games with voice - free server, web-app available so dont even need to download a desktop app (but they have that too) and very good quality.
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
Hey fellow aussie here looking for a guild, Ign imgonnacritmyself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info