0.9.13h Patch Notes

We're deploying an update within an hour (without patch notes or a version number upgrade) that fixes a crash related to the vendor recipes and a visual problem with the Chain support gem.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
We're deploying an update within an hour (without patch notes or a version number upgrade) that fixes a crash related to the vendor recipes and a visual problem with the Chain support gem.


When will the version number changes hit?
Wooo yeah, now I can finally vendor these hundreds of Wisdom Scrolls :)
"
mr_dude_guy wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We're deploying an update within an hour (without patch notes or a version number upgrade) that fixes a crash related to the vendor recipes and a visual problem with the Chain support gem.


When will the version number changes hit?


There won't be a version number change for these fixes because we're pretending they never occurred. The micro-patch adds no new content or other features :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
mr_dude_guy wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We're deploying an update within an hour (without patch notes or a version number upgrade) that fixes a crash related to the vendor recipes and a visual problem with the Chain support gem.


When will the version number changes hit?


There won't be a version number change for these fixes because we're pretending they never occurred. The micro-patch adds no new content or other features :)


oh, the wording of your second post made it sound like there was a different update separate from the patch notes at the top of the page.
disconnected from map ..
logged back in and instance still exists but i get "failed to join any instances" + "failed to join instance because Disconnected from server" each time i use one of the portals (and they vanish).

cya Deathtiny

level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
"
Chris wrote:

Added an option for "No sound while in background".


Ah yes, the alt-tab, "play at work" option....thank you :-).
Last edited by Tindraa on Dec 2, 2012, 10:35:18 PM
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Added an option for "No sound while in background".[/li]

works only for a few minutes (2-3), then the sound returns and you have to activate the window again and put it back into background to mute the application.
Tested with fullscreen and windowed mode.
Post patch I'm unable to use life flasks but mana flasks still seem to work. Any ideas?
"
ZeusTheGiant wrote:
Post patch I'm unable to use life flasks but mana flasks still seem to work. Any ideas?
Checking just in case: Have you taken the Vaal Pact keystone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info