- You now don't have to reopen the vendor window each time you want to buy an additional currency item of the same type.
- We've changed the vendor recipes related to matching rares that have the same name. It's still possible to get Orbs of Alchemy and Regal Orbs, but is more complex and costly.
- Added an option for "No sound while in background".
- Added an option that allows you to prevent items from auto-equipping as they are picked up. This was requested by players using the Facebreaker unique item.
- Screenshots (taken with the F8 key) are now saved in the My Games folder in your Documents folder, rather than in Path of Exile's installation directory.
- When buying items from a vendor, currency items are now only taken from your first eight stash tabs.
- Hybrid armours have been improved by 10% relative to other armour types.
- Quality now no longer affects the block chance of shields.
- Rebalanced PvP damage scaling so that players generally have more survivability.
- Fixed a server crash related to skill hotkeys.
- Fixed a bug where Flasks could be traded without losing their charges. Thanks [BSM]neovile and [BSM]Sayt.
- Fixed a bug with the graphical effect of Power Siphon.
- Fixed a bug with the graphical effects of projectiles augmented by the Chain support gem.
- Fixed a bug that would occur after cancelling the Queue window (when logging into the server if it was over capacity, which it isn't).
- Fixed some problems related to having too many stash tabs.
- Fixed a graphical problem that would occur if you cancelled the loading of the character selection screen at the wrong time.
- Fixed various rare bugs with whispering other players.
- Fixed a bug where Energy Shield's stun avoidance wouldn't differ between successive hits from the same monster, under some conditions.