Not another Mooning

"
bhavv wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
Quit chatting nonsense and show us yer bum.

I thought we had established you prefer whats on the front end of guys?

I'm a fan of the entire human body.

Meh I draw the line at Goiters but whatever floats yr boat I guess

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 7, 2013, 2:19:40 PM
I meant....

I'm a fan of HEALTHY human bodies.

Though I also studied it at university and got desensitised to all the nasty diseases. It was fun watching a video showing a corpse in a mortuary having its head cut open, its brain pulled out, and then sliced into thin cross sections for examination under a microscope.

And STDs ... Those were just ... Yay, a module all about willies and fannies ... Wait a minute, THIS IS NOT WHAT WAS EXPECTED :x
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
ya ive been on a tour of a morgue.. suffice to say it was not pretty and what I saw cannot be unseen

ill let you guys guess what looks like this during the post-mortem
Thanks for the derail guys. I was going to write more tonight, but now I got to wonder....
"
TheWretch wrote:

Looks like he licked the blue waffle and got infected.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Looks like he licked the blue waffle and got infected.

its the tagged up NYC Thomas version
No, its Thomas with STDs.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
No, its Thomas with STDs.

Na.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info