Not another Mooning

Really. This is a different project. I have no end in sight and will add more as I feel like it.

Just thought you might enjoy something new.

Spoiler
It had all been a trap from the very beginning. I should have figured it out. The job was too easy, too lucrative, too obviously a set up, but I fell for it. Unable to catch me for years, the government simply went undercover and hired me to hit the Library of Congress. The job alone should have tipped me off, but I was full of myself. I had recently stolen Air Force One while the President gave a speech in Denver. That must have been the final straw.
Normally I would never have taken a job like this one, but the payoff was too large, the prestige too much, the ego too huge! I even wasn't spooked by the short time frame the buyer had. It all smelled wrong, but I was still high from the ego stroking I had received in the news. So I agreed and quickly set about casing the joint. The alarms were good, but I was better. The video surveillance only assured that everyone would know who did it. I laughed as I even found a parking space nearby! Everything was going my way!
I broke in with no problem and reached the right shelf, but the original manuscript of AIRPLANE! Wasn't there! The FBI, the Navy Seals, D.C. Police and MSNBC were! I was surrounded,but still almost got away when I turned around to face them and yelled “He went that way boys!” I pointed towards the Dale Winters collection. Most broke and ran, but several weren't fans of Dale's and kept their guns on me. I was caught.
The trial had been just for show. The government had brought in Charan to preside over the court. I still had one trick left up my sleeve. I pleaded insanity. I thought that would catch them off guard, but Charan quickly accepted it. His smile told me all I needed to know. I was screwed!
I was sentenced to serve my time in the Alex Daemon Memorial Institution for the Criminally Insane and Missing. I shuddered. I had heard of this place only through innuendo and the magazines at the counter in the grocery store! It was suppose to be a super security prison that the government refused to admit even existed! It was the rumored place that Funkhauzer was last seen! If he could be made to disappear, what chance did I have?
“Excuse me?” I asked the bailiffs as they fitted me for my straight jacket. “Is it is possible to bribe either of you into leaving a strap undone?” They never looked up, but the chief prosecutor for the Government did.
“So the infamous Moon is finally going away.” His smug face was inches from mine.
“Ah?” I left it out there.
“Austin, Dirk Austin.” He answered my question.
“Ah Dirk, don't you think this may be just a tad bit over doing it?”
“For you Moon. We aren't taking any chances this time.” He smiled and tweaked my earlobe with his finger. “You know you personally cost me a federal judgeship? I used to be a nice guy. I use to have a reason to believe in humanity, but you had to just go and steal the Eiffel Tower a day before my Fiance and I were to be married on it.”
“How did that ruin your life?” I asked.
“She couldn't handle it and called the wedding off. So now I was not to be married to a Senator's daughter and not be important enough to get the federal judgeship I would have gotten if you had just never been born.” He hissed in my ear before tweaking it again. “So consider this my return of your wedding gift.”
I was being tilted back onto a dolly, but managed to nodded enough to get Dirk to lean in again.
“Dirk, I would like to apologize, but..,” I trialed off and he leaned in even closer. I took the opportunity to headbutt him right on the nose! “But I ain't going to!” I hooted and laughed as they wheeled me backwards out of the courtroom. If I was going to the crazy farm, I might start being crazy! My last vision of the room before the doors closed was of Dirk standing there holding his nose, trying to stem the bleeding.

Spoiler
Out in the parking lot, they wheeled me towards an anonymous looking truck. The back opened and I could see several specialized cages. The dolly was wheeled onto the lift and I slowly went up and was wheeled over to a cage. Inside was a hook at the top and a hook at the bottom. I tried to engage the attendants about what was going on, but they dutifully ignored me. The dolly was removed and special harness was attached to the straightjacket. The harness had clamps that were run to the hooks and a button was pushed to pull me in the cell and then suspend me in air.
“What about a bathroom?” I asked nicely dangling midair.
“You're wearing it.” One of them finally said and the others laughed. I laughed too, but I was beginning to think maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all! They shut the door and they all waved slowly. I nodded towards each one like I was receiving an award, but I could smell the gas. I started getting drowsy.
This was not part of the plan! I needed to stay awake if I was to time how long the trip was going to be! They might have been able to fool me part of the way, but being unconscious makes it impossible! I looked to the other side of the truck and there was another prisoner staring back at me. I had to squint as the gas filled my lungs, but to no avail. I was out.
When I awoke, I was strapped to a wall by my arms and waist. I looked around some and the room was completely tiled with a drain in the floor. Not a good sign. I was naked too. “Not again.” I thought to myself. But then I remembered the trial and this wasn't my dentist's office.
“Well good morning Patient Moon.” I looked up to see a stern looking nurse with two large goon types on either side of her. “I am Nurse Bex and you will do what I say, when I say it and like it. Understood?”
“Yes Nurse Bex.” I answered. I knew being a smart ass right now would be painful! Not that it stopped the goon to the right unleashing a fire hose on me!
“Henry!” Nurse Bex scolded him.
“Sorry. Reflexes.” He answered.
“Yeah, leave him alone Bex.” Said the other goon.
“That will be enough Rory!” She exclaimed and pointed to the door for the both of them.
“You used to be fun.” Said Henry under his breath, but if I could hear him, I knew she did too.
“My apologies Moon. No one has ever answered that first question correctly before.” She said.
“Oh, don't worry. It was my pleasure.” I lied and smiled. She tilted her head a little and then smiled a tight little smile.
“Well then,” She said and blasted me with the hose again! Once she finished, I tried to smile. I had asked for it and she had made her point.
“Thank you Nurse Bex. May I be allowed to dress now?” I asked sweetly. She snapped her fingers and Henry and Rory reappeared and proceeded to lower me to the ground and undo the straps. I made no effort to resist as they dressed me in a patients gown and then the straightjacket again. Resistance was futile right now.
She snapped her fingers again and both Henry and Rory sighed and rolled their eyes. It was clear who was in command. They then each grabbed part of the jacket and dragged me out into the hallway. We went past several doors and I could see what must be the common room just ahead. There were many people dressed in the same patient's gown through the double doors. Nurse Bex opened the doors and everyone in the room quickly moved out of her way and several even began crying!
We reached a door on the other side of the room and Nurse Bex directed Henry and Rory through. I winked as I went past, but she ignored it. In the room was a chair facing a desk. I was thrown into the chair and then watched as they strapped me to the chair.
“Stay!” Said Rory and he and Henry enjoyed a good laugh as they left. What had I got myself into? And could I escape? Did I want to?
Spoiler
The chair was in an office. I could only assume it belonged to the head shrink. The back wall was covered with medical books and there were diplomas hanging on another wall. The orderlies had sat me down in the chair in front of the desk and left the room. I sat there looking around, but still in a straightjacket that was attached to the chair, bolted to the floor. As much I wanted to go through the desk drawers, I just had to sit there and wait.
I could hear the door open behind me and a man wearing a lab coat walked to the other side of the desk and sat down. He formed a peak with his hands in front of his face while he looked me over. His stare was intense and if I wasn't made of sterner stuff, I might have broke down under it. But I am made of sterner stuff and I winked, then blew him a small kiss. He never changed his expression. We sat there in silence. Neither seeming to be willing to let the other win this competition of wills.
I let my eyes wander around the room and I noticed the diplomas all had the same name on them. I decided to end this stupid war.
“Doctor Boem?: I asked politely, but he didn't flinch. I tried again. “Doctor?”
“Vakirauta.” He finally said.
“Excuse me?” I looked at the diplomas again and they were all issued to a Doctor Boem.
“I'm Doctor Vakirauta. Doctor Boem is currently engaged with another patient.” He said. His steely expression never changing.
“Well Doctor Vakirauta, what's the plan?” I asked. I wondered if he was in on the government's plot to hide me away forever, or could I bluff my way out of here?
“The plan?” He very slowly closed his eyes and seemed to be deep in thought. I waited, but he was taking a long time. Then just as slowly he reopened his eyes. “I think we should start you off with ten thousand CC's of Thorazine followed by two aspirins.” I raised an eyebrow.
“Ten thousand? Is that not a bit much?” I asked and he did the whole close his eyes slowly thing again.
“I don't think you are being very cooperative.” He said as he reopened his eyes. “Maybe a week of electroshock therapy will help you adjust this selfish attitude of yours.”
“I'm being selfish?” I asked in disbelief.
“Did you ever stop to think that there might be others that you could give some of your aspirin too?” He slowly closed just one eye this time. I fidgeted in my chair. I was beginning to have my doubts about my original plan in being sent here.
“And just who would I share these aspirin with?” I asked as normally as I could, but I was starting to get worried. Very worried.
“Well, I can't speak for the rest of the patients, but I could always use some more aspirin. And maybe if you weren't such a stuck up asshole, you would share your Thorazine with me?” He had reopened his one eye as slow as ever and ended the question with a slightly raised voice. I sat there stunned. What the fuck was going on here?
I heard the door open behind me and the two orderlies went around to Doctor Vakirauta's side of the desk. Another Doctor entered too and stood next to me, facing Doctor Vakirauta.
“Now Vakirauta, what did I say about using my office?” He asked.
“I was just greeting our new patient Doctor Boem.” He replied, but he lost that steely, expressionless face. He now looked sheepish.
“That was very nice of you Vakirauta, but remember what we discussed last week. You are not a Doctor and as such, you need to stay out of my office unless I call you in myself.” The real Doctor Boem said. The orderlies grabbed Vakirauta and assisted him in getting out of the chair and directed him past me.
“Remember to get the Thorazine!” He hissed. I couldn't turn to face him due the straightjacket, but I could still hear him in the hallway. “And the aspirin! Don't forget the aspirin!” He shouted.
Doctor Boem smiled at me as he took his seat behind the desk. It faded slightly as he had to readjust the height.
“Patient Moon.” He smiled brightly again. “I am Doctor Boem.”
“The pleasure is all mine Doctor.” I said cheerfully.
“Oh no Moon. The pleasure is going to be all mine.” He smiled again and used a key to unlock a drawer in the desk. He removed a file and opened it in front of himself. I could just make out my photo in the corner, but nothing else. “Well Moon, you seem to have quite the personality, don't you?” It was a rhetorical question. I kept my mouth shut and that seemed to make him happy. “That will be all for now. As you are very aware, we are going to have lots of time to get to know each other. Dismissed.” He waved his hand at me and I sat there unable to move.
His expression changed. The warmth drained quickly. “Moon. You were dismissed!” He voice had an edge to it now, but I was still strapped to the chair and unable to move out of the chair even if I wanted to. Boem was getting redder by the moment!
“Out!” He screamed at the top of his voice and began throwing objects from his desk at me!
“I'm tied to the chair!” I protested as I tied my best to dodge the stapler!
“None of your cheap excuses!” He hollered and tried to rip the phone from the cord. Just then Nurse Bex burst into the room and went around the desk and injected Doctor Boem with something. His face calmed down and he smiled again. “Thank you nurse. Moon, you are dismissed.” He said in his original calm voice.
The orderlies came back in and released me from the chair and began removing the straightjacket. I gave one of them a look of what the fuck just went on! Henry rolled his eyes and Rory whispered, “Coo-coo.”
“Patient Moon.” It was Nurse Bex.
“Yes?”
“You are in room seven. Dismissed.” She said and the orderlies pushed me out into the hallway.
Room seven?

Spoiler
I wandered uneasily out into the main room and watched the others watching me. It may have been the spookiest event ever in my life! Alone in a room of certified lunatics! I stopped and thought for a moment. What was I really scared of? These patients were allowed to walk around and must not be that dangerous. I took a deep breath and straightened my shoulders and regained my normal posture.
“You may want to rethink that mate.” Said a voice behind me.
“Excuse me?” I asked as I turned to face the person that said it. He was completely forgettable. Medium build, medium height, medium hair. I had never met anyone so ordinary before!
“You're excused.” He replied and started to walk away.
“Ah?” I said to his back. He stopped and looked all around himself, but not behind towards me.
“Who said that?” He asked the ceiling. I sighed and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped and gasped!
“Jesus! Sorry mate, I thought that they had finally had found me!” He exclaimed while breathing heavily.
“Who?” I asked as he calmed down.
“Who what?” He asked genuinely curious.
“Who's after you?” I asked
“I don't know anyone named Who, but he has to wait his turn.” He said. I seriously gave thought to straggling the man, but I remembered where we were and took a deep breath before trying again.
“I was asking who you thought had finally found you.” He continued to stare at me blankly. I bit down on my lip and let the pain remind me that I was still alive. “Listen, um?”
“Pavshaus.” He said and offered his hand. I looked at it for a moment before shaking it. It actually went fine. I had my concerns, but at least that part was fine.
“Moon.” I offered and he suddenly looked nervous again.
“Ah crap!” He started looking over his shoulders and the blood drained from his face, “I would like to say it was nice to meet you, but I can't.” And with that he ran off to the corner and stood there staring at it.
“Nice guy.” I said to myself. I stood there for another moment and looked around. There were two sets of doors at either end, not counting the ones to the hallway. I shrugged and walked towards the first set. Over the door were numbers. One to twenty. Seven must be this way. I grabbed the handle of the door, but another hand stopped me.
“Not yet Moon.” Vakirauta hissed in my ear. “Not until I get my aspirin!” I didn't even bother to turn around.
“I gave them to Pavshaus.” I lied and pulled on the handle. It didn't budge.
“Try pushing next time.” Vakirauta hissed in my ear again and with that he twirled away and went in search of Pavshaus. I sighed and pushed the handle. The door swung open and I just shook my head. Maybe getting shiv'ed in a regular prison wouldn't have been so bad.
Spoiler
I walked down the hallway counting the door numbers as I went past. They were number odd on the right side and even of the left. Until I got to were Seven should be. It had a symbol I didn't recognize over its door. I looked back to the other doors and they were all numbered correctly. This must be seven. I put my hand on the knob and before I could turn it, the panel in the door opened and a set of eyes looked out at me.
“Password?” He asked.
“There's a password?” I asked back. And the eyes shifted left, then right and then left again.
“”Alright, you can come in.” He said and I could here many locks being turned. The door swung open and before me was a man with wild eyes and not wearing any clothes.
“Not sure I want to anymore.” I said and he stop his frantic looking up and down the hallway to take a hard look at me.
“Where's the pizza?” He asked.
“You didn't order a pizza.” I said. And he nodded. And after one more look up and down the hallway he grabbed me by the lapel and yanked me into the room! I landed on a bed and turned quickly, but he was already closing all the locks on the door! I was trapped!
Or was I? A closer look and I could see all the locks were in the middle of the door and didn't actually attach to anything else that would keep the door shut.
“Hardlicker!” He shouted.
“No thank you, I already ate.” I replied. I figured I would fight crazy with crazy.
“My name is Hardlicker moron!” He shouted and stuck his foot out. I eyed it, but he left it there. Right in front of my face. I reached up and shook it with my hand.
“Moon.” I said and he put the foot back down.
“I guess it could be worse.” He said and started flinging clothes around the room from a chest of drawers in the corner. “Aha!” He held up a button. “Found it!” He exclaimed and proceeded to stomp on the button.
“Ah, Hardlicker?” I asked tentatively. “What are you doing?”
“I'm destroying the microphone!” He shouted and started doing a strange rhythmic dance on the button's remains.
“Hey that's great. But you mind putting on some clothes?” I asked and he stopped mid swing and looked at me very confused.
“I'm naked?” He asked and I nodded yes. “Oh fuck me! Not again!” And he started wildly tossing the clothes around the room again until he found a bathrobe and put it on. “Better?”
“It would be if you closed the front.” I said and he thought about it for a minute and then tied the robe shut.
“Prude.” I thought I heard him mumble. But he looked around for a moment, then suddenly fell face first into the other bed!
“You alright?” I yelled, jumping to my feet!
“I'm fine. Why?” He said into the bed. I took and deep breath and closed my eyes from the pain of it all.
“Listen. Do you know if its possible to get resigned rooms here?” I asked and he shook his head no, but still laying face down. “I guess it could be worse.”

Spoiler
I awoke after a very nice sleep. I felt great. The bed was comfortable, the pillow firm, the body next to me warm. WHAT? I jumped out of bed to see a naked Hardlicker sprawled out and snoring! Son of the Bitch! I quickly found my patient's robe and left the room. I closed the door as quietly as I could and shuddered again at the memory!
I could see plenty of people in the common room and wondered what time it was. There was no way of really telling. The windows were a projection of a scene that changed now and then. There weren't any clocks and I felt a little uneasy. I had never been without a means to tell time before! I thought I was hungry, but was I really?
“Mind stepping out of the way please?” Came a voice from behind me. I turned to see another patient, but this one didn't look crazy and his tone had been educated and polite.
“I'm so sorry. I didn't hear you.” I said and he smiled lightly.
“Come on. Let's go get something to eat.” He said and walked past me without looking back. I followed as this may be the first sane person I met in a while. He lead me through the mass of lunacy that the common room was and lead me into the dinning area. It was a cafeteria style room and he helped me pick out some food.
“Stay away from the hamburgers. Too easy to hide the bad things in it.” He whispered. I looked at the burgers and thought I may have to rethink my original opinion of this guy. But I let him lead me to a table. The other patients at the table quickly, but quietly got up and left. I watched them go and sighed. What had I got myself into this time?
“Name's Whale. Epsilon Whale.” I nearly choked on my cereal!
“Epsilon Whale? I asked in disbelief.
“I know, I know.” He said and looked a little depressed. Epsilon, the Butcher of Sarn.” He looked up and straight into my eyes. “Listen, so I killed off every first born in Sarn. But immediately they label you a butcher. Never asked me my side of the story!” He shook his head and took a sip of his tea.
“Mind if I ask why you did it?” I had heard of this monster! But it was hard reconciling that monster with this pleasant person.
“No reason. I was just moody that day.” He said and took a bite of his sandwich. I sat back and thought about that for a moment. I thought some more and reached for my tea to help me think some more. It tasted a little funny and I said as much.
“Probably the Thorazine.” He said and sipped his again. “No wait.” and took another sip. “Prozac.”
“They put drugs in our tea?” I was shocked!
“They put drugs in everything. The water, the food, even your pillow is saturated with it.” He said like it was nothing.
“Why?”
“Easier and cheaper than using pills and needles.” He said and he sipped his tea again. “it's Prozac today. Has a slightly metallic taste.” And he took another bite from his sandwich. “The mayo is full of perks today!” He sounded excited. I looked at my cereal and sighed. I was hungry and I couldn't not eat. At some point they would force feed me and it would still be full of drugs too.
“So much for my diet.” I said and took another spoonful.

More as I write it.
Looking forward to reading this. Need to get myself a stiff one and settle back and enjoy the inner workings of a happy goatman.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Some more my little pretties. But not much more. Off the next couple of nights.

Spoiler
After breakfast I left Whale sitting there staring off into space. I was not happy about the drugs, but I didn't feel any different. I stepped out in the common room and I could see Pavshaus still standing staring at the wall in the corner. I shook my head, but who was I to judge?
“Hey buddy, got any you know, stuff?” I looked at the person and other than being slightly over weight and balding, he seemed normal. Until he started blinking. Never both eyes at the same time! It was almost like Morse Code or something!
“Are you telling to tell me something?” I asked quietly, leaning in.
“What the fuck are you talking about?” He was genuinely upset! “I just wanted some fucking coffee!” He screamed and stomped away. I nodded to myself and counted to ten.
“Don't mind Ray.” Said Vakirauta. “Cheetah just needs some coffee.” I smiled and was going to ask something, but Vakirauta suddenly grabbed me by the lapel and pushed me into the wall! “Now where the fuck is Pavshaus?” He snarled.
“Standing in the corner over there.” I pointed. Vakirauta turned and looked right at pavshaus and then back to me.
“I don't see him!” He growled. “And he still has my aspirin!” I looked to Rory and Henry standing by the doors, but they were busy pretending not to notice Vakirauta threatening me.
“Why don't you just get something to eat. Plenty of drugs in the food.” I said helpfully. Vakirauta lessened his grip, but still stood way too close for my comfort.
“You've been talking to Whale haven't you?” He asked and helped smooth out my robe till I had to slap his hands away.
“Yeah, Epsilon said the food and water are all drugged here.” I responded, but I still didn't feel any different.
“They make sure his food is loaded. Just his food. The guy fucking hates needles and if you want a good laugh, watch him try to take a pill!” He hooted and twirled away again. But this time his hand smacked me in the face as he spun.
“Mother fucker!” I said to myself. I waved as I walked past Rory and Henry, but they both were busy discussing the finer points of a negative G inverse spectrum analyzer. I kept out of it. They both were totally wrong, but they also had the ability to hurt me without getting in trouble. As I walked past them, I did notice that there were several people seated in a circle that were all mumbling like it was a chant or something.
“Excuse me.” I said to the squirrelly looking guy standing near the group swaying back and forth gently as he bit his nails.
“Yeah?”
“What's up with the chanting?” I asked and he stopped biting his nails and looked me over with obvious disdain.
“They aren't chanting.” He said and went back to biting his nails. I sighed and tried again.
“So what's the deal?” I asked and he stopped biting his nails again, but started shifting his weight from one foot tot he other and back again.
“You must be new here.” He said and his eyes got squinty. “You a cop?”
“Thief.” I said and put my hand out. He looked at it for a moment then grabbed it and tried to bring my hand up to his mouth! “Thanks, but I can take care of my own nails!” I said as I pulled my hand away. He looked disappointed.
“Suit yourself Thief.” He said and raised one foot and left it up.
“Name's Moon, thief is, was, my occupation.” I clarified, but I don't think he cared. “And you are?”
“Velocirepile.” He said and finally put his foot down.
“Nice to meet you Velocireptile” I said. “Now if they aren't chanting, just what is going on with this group?”
“They aren't a group either.” He said and raised his foot again. “It was just easier to put all the mumblers together.” I nodded. That made sense.
“So who are they?” I asked and Velocireplte looked at me strange and answered,
“How the fuck should I know. And turned back to watching the group while chewing on his nails and occasionally raising his foot. I had to admit I was beat. I looked around the room and thought about returning to my room, but then I remembered Hardlicker. Another sigh. Much longer and I might just go nuts in here!

Spoiler
I was still standing there next to Velocireptle even though he was completely ignoring me. I watched the mumblers and tried to see if I could hear any patterns, but Henry and Rory grabbed me.
“Nurse Bex wants to see you.” Henry said and pushed me towards the hallway doors.
“Well isn't that nice?” I said and got shoved into the door for my trouble. Rory unlocked the doors and I got shoved through and they locked the doors again behind me. I looked around confused. I was in the hallway alone! Could I escape? A door opened three door down and I shrugged and went to it.
“Patient Moon.” Nurse Bex said by way of greeting. I waved, but kept my mouth shut. The room had a nasty looking chair in the middle and lots of equipment along one wall. I didn't like how this was going.
“So.” I said edging closer back to the door again. “Nice seeing you!” I said and tried to open the door, but it was locked! I spun around and Nurse Bex was standing next to the chair. She crooked her finger at me and I let my shoulders slump. But I went and claimed into the chair and let her strap me in.
“That's a good boy Moon.” She said and went to the door and unlocked it, shut the lights off and closed it again behind her. I sat there in the darkness, unable to move. There wasn't any sound and I was beginning to think bad thoughts.
“Good Morning Moon!” came a voice over a loud speaker. I tried to turn me head to face the speaker, but my head was strapped down too.
“Ah, Hi.” I said
The chair suddenly came to life and forced me upright and started a slow spin. It stopped when I was facing the back wall. A light appeared and an image flickered and slowly tried to focus.
“Now Moon. If you would just tell me what you see on the wall.” The voice asked.
“A transparency on a third grade projector?” I said and got a rather nasty shock!
“Sorry about that Moon. Wrong button. Alright, let me try that again.” I got another nasty shock, but this time right to the balls! “Nope, maybe this one.” The voice said and I watched in horror as a drill headed for my eyeball!
“Got it!” The voice exclaimed and the drill stopped and moved back out of the way. The picture focused, but it still looked like a child had drawn it! “What do you think?” The voice asked.
“About what?” I asked. I was afraid to tell the truth.
“Moon, you should know that the chair can also tell me when you are lying.” The voice said.
“Ok! Ok! It looks like a drawing from a child!” I yelled and waited for the shocks, but they never came.
“Yes, but do you like it. I mean does the child so any talent?” The voice sounded like it actually meant something to it. I studied the picture and finally said,
“Yes. I can see some talent, but they will need encouragement if they want to pursue this course of life.” I waited again, but nothing.
“Thank you Moon. I told my wife that too, but she never believes me.” The voice answered and I was really confused now.
“Who are you?” I cried out.
“Oh, I'm sorry. Special Agent Fear. Jim Fear. Sorry if you don't remember me, but I'm the guy that set you up and made sure you were sent here to rot.” Fear said.
“Why?” I asked. There was a long pause.
“Huh. I never really thought about it before. I guess I just like fucking people lives over.” He sand the chair began moving again. I heard the door open and Nurse Bex turned the lights on again.
“Excellent Patient Moon.” She said and I managed a weak smile. “Only a hundred and nineteen more sessions and we can move unto the next phase of your treatment.” My smile disappeared.
“You're shitting me.” I said and she smiled.
“Of course. But as you are scheduled never to leave, I thought I would give you some false hope and then crush it.” She smiled again and undid the rest of the restraints.
“Is everyone here crazy?” I asked as I was finally able to rub were the shocks at hit.
“Technically no. But it actually does help.” She said as she pushed me out into the hallway into the waiting arms of Henry and Rory. “Dismissed. For now.”
Egads!

We've been...

Spoiler
'ed Again!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
My my. Did we just spoon whilst being naked? Lets just never talk about it again.

A great read MoonYu. I love your sense of fun and humor that you incorporate into your stories. If you keep writing them then I'm going to keep reading them.

I like your style Grandpa Moon.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Quit chatting nonsense and show us yer bum.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:

I thought we had established you prefer whats on the front end of guys?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

I thought we had established you prefer whats on the front end of guys?

I'm a fan of the entire human body.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info