Lol

No you're not
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
it is not an exaggeration.
stuff.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

aye I do, my point was that the majority of the orbs in this game hold far more value as horded currency.

though the numbers i used are extreme cases they are still very possible and HAVE happened to people i know and to others. just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it did not happen. It did , it does and it will happen whether you troll me or not.
but i know better than continue an argument with you.

yeah there is a certain point where you amass so damn many of these things that you can then afford to use them to make your god items or whatever masochistic or frivolous thing wealthy peeps do when they have large sums pf money to burn.
And yes there are lucky people who get end game stuff for a nominal gamble of orbs

but lets be practical 50 exalted orbs worth of orbs is pocket change to only a very small and very dedicated part of the community. for 10 exalts you can literally twink out nearly any character build with gear easily capable of farming endgame content at a decent pace.
heck half that will get you content gear easily able to complete the game and start end game content.

10 orbs worth will get you to end game , will those same ten orbs net you great items comparable in value to the investment. sometimes yes many times no. thus they shall sit in the stash till the global chat spams something worth using them on or trading them for.
i realy hate those past few weeks ... its like i realy want to play this game to no end but i cant becaus i know chars will get wiped soon ... man ...
Thx for the Beta-Key !!!!!!!! =)
Salty

Using orbs on gear is basically the ONLY way end game godly gear is created. If you wish to wait for someone who made said item sell it, be my guest.

But if you want to max out your characters potential in a timely fashion....

Than you make your own gear, otherwise be prepared to wait a very, very long time.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Dec 2, 2012, 11:27:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info