[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

My Build at level 87
          Tree          
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBAcFQhB7ES8V1xZAGmwfAij6KU8qOCsKLJwsvy0fLdI1kjbFOtg74TyOPV9Bh0GWQ2NHBkyzTdhQMFJTVa5WY1fJWPVd8l76X2pjQ2aebRlwUnDVcU2CEIIegpuCx4V9hcWGrohCiGuI8Yt6jHaOZI_6l5WX9JitmZqaz52uncSePKcIpyupbq6ztMW18rb3tvq3Mbc-uJO-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbdeG2CTa3dsa217b59-w4vfjhOQi5nzrY-vu7BjsOPId8uHz3fPq9Uv3pvno_Kv-Cg==

Gear          

I'm using Increased area of effect on the 6L to clean the maps, and to kill bosses I change it and put Concentrated effect (75k), they die from one or two hit (yesterday Academy boss lvl76 with 1 hit). I don't need Increased Critical Strike gem because I have 65% Critical Strike Chance without power charges

if I do a map of elemental reflection, I change Increased critical damage for Increased Critical Strike gem. When I find a mob with elemental reflection, I use the three elementary flask and I haven't reflection problem
IGN: kadete
Last edited by kadete on Apr 12, 2014, 7:11:39 AM
This is my lvl88 Templar

Gear:

dagger gives better dmg than Divinarius

diamond flask for tough situations to make sure I crit
1 flask for bleeding
2 flasks for running
1 flask for reflect mobs

For reflect maps I switch to
IGN: Drusek
Can anybody give me suggestions for a witch equip in the Ambush league? I understand that Volls Devotion is not available there.

Is there another key item mandatory beside the Breast?
"
FireWorks911 wrote:
Can anybody give me suggestions for a witch equip in the Ambush league? I understand that Volls Devotion is not available there.

Is there another key item mandatory beside the Breast?

A good rare Dagger with Spell Damage + Spell Crit Chance + Crit Multiplier is prefer, or just get a Divinarus.

Voidbringer is highly recommended due to the fact it have high ES and Spell Crit for a Glove, and the downside is completely nullified since we don't cast anything but aura.

A good, high ES (350+) Shield with about 50+ Spell Crit Chance is needed too.

Since you not using Voll's Devotion, an good Ammuet with Spell Crit Chance + Spell Crit Multiplier and 20%+ Max ES is important. If you some how find a corrupted ammuet with "1% lightning damage leech as life" then it's good too (cuz Vaal Pact nerf).

I do this build as a Scion since 1.0.4, and I even have one Scion with the build in Ambush with 4L Voll (remove Cast When Stunned) but I still find it doable. (5k5 ES atm, I spent just a little for this build since I don't have much time for playing lately - the build help alot since I can eat / browse webs / farm at the same time).
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on Apr 24, 2014, 7:55:43 AM
Just to prove that this is still viable, I played a 71 Colonnade with 2 unique bosses and enfeeble. My gems as I say in the description are with no quality and not yet 20 level.

http://youtu.be/9Bk3Euv3pNQ

More videos with higher level maps, soon!
Last edited by SpasarxidakiS on Apr 25, 2014, 12:11:43 PM
Hi, I have 2 questions.

1.Either Divinarius Imperial Skean or Voidbringer which one should i take first?
(if i have not enough currency for both now)

2.Can i use another weapon which has %Spell damage and &Cri spell chance instead of Divinarius Imperial Skean?

Thx for every answer. :)
"
topkungna1 wrote:
Hi, I have 2 questions.

1.Either Divinarius Imperial Skean or Voidbringer which one should i take first?

2.Can i use another weapon which has %Spell damage and &Cri spell chance instead of Divinarius Imperial Skean?

1. Voidbringer is fit the build in everyway, aim for it first, a good roll is prefer btư.

2. Read my post above, I have mention you concern in there already.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on Apr 30, 2014, 2:32:22 PM
"
topkungna1 wrote:
Hi, I have 2 questions.

Hey

I'd say, if you cant afford both together you shouldnt try this build, becuase these are like the 2 cheapest Items for it....
Any suggestions on a leveling skill? Also, what skills in the tree should I focus on during leveling?

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
One more thing. At what level does the skill become viable? Gem level needed to survive using only discharge as your dps.

Thanks again.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info