[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

I am playing this build on Domination selffound right now and I really love it!

Level 61 so far and I can run 66er Maps with little to no problems.
Started up using selfcast discharge and switched to cwdt/cws at lvl 54.
I played all of merciless this way and it's been a blast.

The only problems are: 1. Caster who don't trigger cws
2. Ele reflect because I haven't reached Vaal Pact yet.

But to be honest, the best part of the build is being the reflect mob myself.
It is really satisfying to show them just how much reflect hurts.

Here is my gear so far (completely selffound):

Update: I just killed Piety solo (like all the other bosses on merciless too) with lvl 62 and died just 1 time to me being stupid and charging into her iceform with only 1/3 of my ES left.

./deaths so far: 63
Last edited by GoVegan on Feb 20, 2014, 9:59:14 AM
Last edited by lkwpeter666 on Feb 23, 2014, 2:49:58 PM
After I don't know how many Fusings I finally got this gem. On the first day of Standard :D

got shavronnes revelation, next will be volls devotion. Will be volls devotion a decent dmg boost for the build ?

i got only 3 endu charges atm, but can change skilltree to 4 or 5

Last edited by lkwpeter666 on Feb 25, 2014, 5:05:10 AM
I've switched from endurance charges to power charges since it was domination league and I couldn't get voll's devotion. Even if I had it I think I would still use the extra power charge. I also picked up the extra frenzy charge.I switched out the increased crit chance for concentrated effect and have 99.5% crit with ele weakness, and the listed damage with full charges is listed as 108,000 damage. I can still get an extra power charge and endurance charge with battery, plus all that extra spell power.

I really like the build, and might do it again in the next ladder.
Maybe post your passives and equip ?

i only got like 40-45k dmg
Spoiler

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37CCEEGWBUKusyycVa6X9JeVUlM9XwQHTLNQMB8CNsXYJKcIna4abOQiKU-FfRZAZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncTAGlnzrKpyqfcy-OtBqhRxDjw6UoZgVgRhUmCIKLUqOOw4OthN2Ix2njyBb4KbLR9tGTvh4venK8Hzgh6IQvIdwcUsv4auFdfXhlZj7BjDbY_62-dHBsLs8uFjQ-OEiGs2PaXLtveZmutjES_AUXDVcFJd8l76_Ku0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-Oo5k96a2-ot6X2o=

The damage difference is entirely from concentrated effect.

Last edited by SnKArcbound on Mar 2, 2014, 11:35:07 PM
"
SnKArcbound wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37CCEEGWBUKusyycVa6X9JeVUlM9XwQHTLNQMB8CNsXYJKcIna4abOQiKU-FfRZAZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncTAGlnzrKpyqfcy-OtBqhRxDjw6UoZgVgRhUmCIKLUqOOw4OthN2Ix2njyBb4KbLR9tGTvh4venK8Hzgh6IQvIdwcUsv4auFdfXhlZj7BjDbY_62-dHBsLs8uFjQ-OEiGs2PaXLtveZmutjES_AUXDVcFJd8l76_Ku0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-Oo5k96a2-ot6X2o=

The damage difference is entirely from concentrated effect.

isn't that huge damage dangerous? have you got no problem with ele reflect?
After 1.1.0 this might be HUGE nerf on this build:
"
Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%.

IGN: Drusek
1.1.0 is a HUGE nerf on this build, it's no longer viable. You will probably get 1 shotted from reflect mobs.
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info