[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

can you show passive leveling guide
20 points
40 points
60 points
and so on?

Im still kind of new and your build looks awesome. However I don't know how to best allocated the skill tree (should I go left or right side first)
"
mvm199 wrote:
why bother, this will have inferior dps to current version

You may right, but the different in damage output may not be that huge since you invest alot of spell damage node, as you can see some CoCS build don't have much Discharge Crit Multiplier but the Discharge are already op (need more calculation though). You can shock stack everything is a huge boost on DPS too. And last but not least, you can drop the Voll' Protector for some good ES chest with tri/dual res which can easily get you around 10K ES - meant your survivability is having a boost.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on Jan 9, 2014, 4:36:00 AM
"
lilaznboi0617 wrote:
can you show passive leveling guide
20 points
40 points
60 points
and so on?

Im still kind of new and your build looks awesome. However I don't know how to best allocated the skill tree (should I go left or right side first)

+1
Randall Flagg
"
surVfate wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:
why bother, this will have inferior dps to current version

You may right, but the different in damage output may not be that huge since you invest alot of spell damage node, as you can see some CoCS build don't have much Discharge Crit Multiplier but the Discharge are already op (need more calculation though). You can shock stack everything is a huge boost on DPS too. And last but not least, you can drop the Voll' Protector for some good ES chest with tri/dual res which can easily get you around 10K ES - meant your survivability is having a boost.

he has 566 crit multi, with good spell / ele dmg, shock stacks are unreliable and have been nerfed

you cant beat that with RT

dropping voll's is gg though
I'm lvl 79, got 7600 ES and keep dying to reflect (lvl 72 maps, 18% ele reflect), why???

IGN Soultakerr
@ The new Unique Ring Romira's Banquet

That ring is utterly useless. Normally we have around ~600% crit multiplier and ~80+% crit chance. You can do the math.

Regarding the reflect problem, I am certainly sure that the Discharge damage is way beyond the lifeleech you can get. Also I think the lifeleech is somewhere capped. You can reproduce this situation by going into reflect maps and stand close to 1-3 mobs. You won't leech enough life to stay somewhere alive.

I have 6k ES with around 300k dpc and I always drop to 2-3k ES on reflect maps with 75/75/75 res. Also I think the Voidbattery is way too much to handle it with one lifeleech gem.
"

That ring is utterly useless. Normally we have around ~600% crit multiplier and ~80+% crit chance. You can do the math.

Regarding the reflect problem, I am certainly sure that the Discharge damage is way beyond the lifeleech you can get. Also I think the lifeleech is somewhere capped. You can reproduce this situation by going into reflect maps and stand close to 1-3 mobs. You won't leech enough life to stay somewhere alive.

I have 6k ES with around 300k dpc and I always drop to 2-3k ES on reflect maps with 75/75/75 res. Also I think the Voidbattery is way too much to handle it with one lifeleech gem.

Well with a 5L Voll I only get about 380% crit multiplier... but everything about the ring is just my theory craft, currently im happy enough with my Scion version of Redzor build :)

@maikanafufaika: Maybe you could drop the crit multipler gem in chest and replace with a inc aoe gem to lower output dmg?
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
"
I'm lvl 79, got 7600 ES and keep dying to reflect (lvl 72 maps, 18% ele reflect), why???

you got vaal pact yet?

"

its not capped with vaal pact, instant leech ... actually you take dmg before heal, but you get all of it then. So unless you die before the leech is applies, you wont die at all. This can happen with 300k flicker builds, but i dont think it can happen here. Unless he has a really high crit multiplier.

you cannot die unless you have -max res or elemental weakness with no overcapped resists.

you take 18% x 0.25 = 4.5%, or less if you have more than 75 res
you leech 8.8% back after taking the dmg

so even with dbl reflect, you should theoretically survive. Or use ek mines or something if you dont. Dbl reflect and -max can kill you for sure though.
Last edited by theamazingjojo on Jan 9, 2014, 2:49:24 PM
"

its not capped with vaal pact, instant leech ... actually you take dmg before heal, but you get all of it then. So unless you die before the leech is applies, you wont die at all. This can happen with 300k flicker builds, but i dont think it can happen here. Unless he has a really high crit multiplier.

you cannot die unless you have -max res or elemental weakness with no overcapped resists.

you take 18% x 0.25 = 4.5%, or less if you have more than 75 res
you leech 8.8% back after taking the dmg

so even with dbl reflect, you should theoretically survive. Or use ek mines or something if you dont. Dbl reflect and -max can kill you for sure though.

That's not quite correct.
When discharging into a group of reflect monsters you leech from the first enemy (usually bringing you to full life) THEN you take the reflect damage of the first monster, then you leech from the second, take damage from the second and so on.
You will die if the damage you take from the first monster is higher than your life/ES pool no matter how high your leech amount would be.
@Theamazingjojo

Yes, I do have Vaal Pact already (same passive skilling as mentioned here), but I keep dying - that sux. Academy Boss rapes me as well at least 1x each time - that sux too... With my soultaker Mara I don't die even once no matter what map (even 78 with insane rolls), kinda didn't think I was gonna die that often with an equip worth 100+ exalts...

Any suggestions?

Possibilities to respec? What builds would be suitable?
IGN Soultakerr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info