[1.0.X] [Witch/Templar] Multiple discharge + cast on damage + cast on stun = AFK mass destruction

"
I got my Voll's Devotion today! Just made a video about the Discharger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAptmRsThCM

life 1 mana 3 how to use skill ?
I don't use any spells. Read the first post for the build.
very nice braindead build
More braindead then 400k dmg GS marauder?
Pretty cool build!

Ill later post my gear. Doing great overall but since i dont have val pact yet, i sometimes die instantly :(

Should i head for pact first and then go for the rest of nodes?
Im lvl 62 right now
Randall Flagg
You have to go VP and CI simultaneously, otherwise it will end really bad. I hope you already took Ghost Reaver. Good time for the double spec is around ~3k ES shield.
"
Pierrnikowy wrote:

???
"
Pierrnikowy wrote:

Yes, considering you cast nothing and wander like an aimless zombie, i think this takes it
Redzor my friend, the new Unique gonna make us able to have a completely new version of the Build.

Resolute Technique AFK Discharger + Ton of Elemental Damage + Ton of Spell Damage instead of Spell Crit / Spell Crit Multiplier. Not to mention that more point to spend in Templar area for Spell Damage / Elemental Damage / AoE / AoE Damage

Replace all Ice Spear / Fire Ball by Spark - Fork - Chain for Shock Stack and quick Power Charge generate with Conductivity as Curse and we gonna be "The Lightning Walker" (Well I don't have a Voll's Devotion so that the name... :P).

...Until I have that ring, dibs on the concept! ;)
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Last edited by surVfate on Jan 8, 2014, 11:04:50 PM
"
surVfate wrote:
Redzor my friend, the new Unique gonna make us able to have a completely new version of the Build.

Resolute Technique AFK Discharger + Ton of Elemental Damage + Ton of Spell Damage instead of Spell Crit / Spell Crit Multiplier. Not to mention that more point to spend in Templar area for Spell Damage / Elemental Damage / AoE / AoE Damage

Replace all Ice Spear / Fire Ball by Spark - Fork - Chain for Shock Stack and quick Power Charge generate with Conductivity as Curse and we gonna be "The Lightning Walker" (Well I don't have a Voll's Devotion so that the name... :P).

...Until I have that ring, dibs on the concept! ;)

why bother, this will have inferior dps to current version
Last edited by mvm199 on Jan 9, 2014, 3:01:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info