Orcs must die 2

This game is entertaining me until open beta. Its a lot of fun. I have loved tower defense games ever since discovering them. Of course this is more than just a tower defense game. I think its a genius blend of a few genres. I have only played solo which is still rewarding and challenging. Anyone else try it?
Standard Forever
It's awesome! So much fun.
I haven't been playing very long. Have you attempted to beat endless mode? I got close to wave 40 recently. I'm pretty addicted to beating it. Its fun coming up with different trap combinations to progress further. I haven't even tried the sorceress yet, which I am guessing I might enjoy even more.
Standard Forever
I have it, also been playing Awesomenauts. Add me on steam EMERALDEYE
I died on wave 39 last night :(

Some day I will get it!
Standard Forever
What map are you playing on?
To be completely honest, Orcs Must Die 1 (now that I know there's a sequel, I have to call it that I guess) still entertains the heck out of me. Someday I'll finish it and revel in the fact that there's a whole other game waiting at the end. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Sickness wrote:
What map are you playing on?

Its the very second endless map you get Sickness. I use Baracades to funnel them down the left side. I like my enemies all in one place for me to murder them.

First I used the amulet that gives you the golem guy. He was helpful but ultimately died too fast on endless so I am now using the chain lightning amulet which is pretty awesome. Im thinking about trying the fireball one though to see if I do better with the big enemies. Beating the last few waves of endless is really hard right now. Maybe I will figure out an easier way eventually.
Standard Forever
When you get to higher levels on endless, dmg traps become totally useless, so you should go for those mushrooms. They are the only way to survive later.
Also if you like this game, you may also like dungeon defenders. It has little rpg elements like leveling character and random loot.
"
miljan wrote:
When you get to higher levels on endless, dmg traps become totally useless, so you should go for those mushrooms. They are the only way to survive later.
Also if you like this game, you may also like dungeon defenders. It has little rpg elements like leveling character and random loot.

I did actually use the mushrooms in getting to lvl 39. Very useful I agree
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info