[1.0.X] [Marauder/Duelist] Facebreaker + BoR + Aegis Aurora | DPS & tank

Hi!

With the recent change to Cwdt i was wondering if u still stick to that gem route since it could work imo.

"
ReinXeed wrote:
Hi!

With the recent change to Cwdt i was wondering if u still stick to that gem route since it could work imo.

Just updated first post to reflect 1.0.1 changes. Yes, I still use lvl 1 CwDT for now at least. It is now linked to level 5 Enduring Cry + level 8 Decoy Totem + level 5 Enfeeble.
"
KGabQr wrote:
low damage... Need the bringer of rain nightmare bascinet and Hight damage?

I think you need more items with flat 'Adds x-x physical damage' mods. They boost Facebreakers DPS really well.
I'm finding Molten Shell really underwhelming. I'll link my full gear below (level 79), and I'm just not getting any uptime with molten shell. High level CwDT takes a pile of damage to pop, then MS drops almost instantly from mitigated damage (iirc around 8k armour or so with auras up but no molten shell). I guess the damage is nice, but I'd rather have the +armour so I don't need to worry about Vaal/Kole smashes.

Has anyone experimented with a lower level CwDT/MS to try to get higher uptime of the armour buff? As it is, I'll probably keep using MS since I can't find anything better to use the sockets for, but it's not really adding much at all to the build imho.

Spoiler

edit: forgot some minor details.

And thanks for the guide! I'm wrecking everything I come across. I just need to be careful against chaos damage (only done up to 68 maps so far, though).
IGN Domination: Blindsight_Marauder, Blindsight_MF
Last edited by Blindsight on Nov 14, 2013, 6:01:18 PM
rainbow stride change color RRRB so hard.
i used 200chromatic orb lol guys howmany use orb changed?
Curious how this build fairs in a full party?
ty for update!
"
HACHODYA wrote:
rainbow stride change color RRRB so hard.
i used 200chromatic orb lol guys howmany use orb changed?

I don't know about OP, but it took me about 600 chromatics.

I'm thinking of changing my Rainbowstrides to RRGB for auras and trying to get RRRR on Facebreakers (even crazier, but with low stat reqs it shouldn't be that crazy), and going RRB on shield. Drop decoy totem from lvl 1 CwDT on shield, and run CwDT-MS-IC-inc.dur on the FBs.

I'm not sure if I'm insane enough to try for a RRRR Facebreakers, though... and I'm not even sure if immortal call is worth adding to this build, since I think it may have low uptime since the build blocks too much to take enough damage to get endurance charges/proc IC. I'm thinking a few seconds of IC will save me more than a one-hit decoy totem will, though.
IGN Domination: Blindsight_Marauder, Blindsight_MF
Now I have BoR, Meginord, FB and Daresso Courage. This build is so nice without Aegis Aurora too :) I have 40 % spell block and 70 % block chance. The biggest problem is -60% chaos resistance :)
Am i missing something?

you have maxed phys block which is 75, but you only have 26% block chance from tree, and aegis is 34, 34+26= 60% block ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info